I nodded my head and began to take off all of my clothing.  I jumped down and slowly made my way over to the river's edge.  I watched as the girl jumped and stared me in my eyes. I smirked and walked deeper into the river. It wasnt very deep. Unless inwas very tall now. .

" Who are you?" she asked me in her native tongue.

"Somebody like you," I said back.

I took all of her beauty in. She was a lot darker then what I first thought she was.  Her body was fit. She was an amazing site to look at.  I felt my fangs tingle.  She looked at me with curious eyes.

"What does that mean?" she asked me.

I slowly walked closer to her.  The water was waist high and have to admit it did feel wonderful. I hadn't bathe in a while.

"I'm somebody that is trying to figure out what my ancestors want from me too," I said as I read her most inner thoughts.

I placed my hand on her cheek and she looked down at it and slowly up to me.  So warm, she felt a familiar comforting feeling.

" Can you see and speak to the ancestors?" she asked me.

I smiled and let out a small chuckle.

"You are very beautiful," She said as her hand came up to meet my cheek.

I took my free hand and turned it so her wrist was facing upwards. I bit down on my bottom lip and looked her in her eyes before laying a soft kiss on the thin layer skin that held the most intoxicating scent of the red liquid that I have come to love. Her blood flowed through her body and made its way down to the most sensitive part of a woman. I smiled as she inhaled and exhaled a shaky breath.

"Are you scared?" I asked her.

"No," she said as she moved her hands around my chest and stomach.

I let out a low growl.

' Careful Tadessa ,' I heard Athan voice in my head.

I looked up at him and raised my eyebrow.  I heard him chuckle.

' Just relax her more before you take her' he said.

I nodded my head as I felt her hand on the side of my face. She pulled my face down so my gaze was back on hers.  Her eyes told me that she craved something.  I placed my hand on her waist and brought my head down so my lips can meet hers.  I felt her inhale.

"Tell me to take you," I said against her lips as I left a slow kiss on them.

"Take me wherever you go," she said.

I smiled against her lips and grabbed the back of her head as I slowly kissed her. I felt her arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to her. I moved my head to her neck letting the tempo of her heart beat pulse against my lips. I forgot how warm I use to be and how fast my heart would beat. It still beats but it beats at very slow rhythm. I slowly moved my hand down to her stomach and to the softest places on a womans body. I felt her tremble as my fingers slowly massaged every part of her flower.  Her breathing was picking up, the flow of blood was increasing.

"You feel so good," she moaned out as the grip around my waist got tighter.

Just as she tossed her head back in complete submission, Athan jumped down and wraped his arms around her body. She didn't move her body was in a trance. I watched as he placed kisses on her neck and rubbed over her stomach and chest as I continued to rub on her pearl. Her head was still tossed back.