Geovanni

Chapter 26

" Can you turn me tonight?" I asked her.

She looked down at me and licked her lips.  I placed my head on her shoulder. I think I was ready for it. I was tired of hearing the stories and only begin told certain parts. I licked my lips as I she smirked.

"Is that what you want?" she asked me.

"Yes,"

"Once you do its no going back," she said.

I nodded my head. I understood what I was getting into. But I wanted to be part of it all. No matter how crazy it sounds. It was all true so far and I wanted to dive more into.

"Okay then," she said.

"Why you cut your hair?" I asked her and ran my hands through her short curls.

She stared at my lips as she pulled me on to her lap. It was cut into this short cute curly medium fro.

"I don't know felt like something different for the night. It will back to its normal length by morning," she said.

I nodded my head and started to play in her hair.

"I just have one small favor," I said as she looked down at me.

"I will send someone to look after your sister for you. It wont be a vampire but I will find somebody to do it for you," she said.

I smiled and nodded my head as she read my thoughts. That was nice I have to admit. 

"You can visit her whenever you like ," she said and smirked as I laughef.

Jordan laughed to. I snuggled under her and inhaled her lavender and rain scent as we waited for the others to get done getting ready.

" Do you want a new name?" she said.

"Yes,"

"Okay think of a name," she said as she laid back on the bed and took me with her.

"You pick," she said as she began to rub my back.

"Okay," she said

I felt her breathing get real shallow but I heard her heart beat faintly.

"Damn it Taleah! I'm not trying to babysit no vampire tonight!" Some girl came into the room.

She was cute as fuck. About 5'11 chocolate I mean this deep pretty chocolate with bright red hair and the deep forest green eyes. Her lips were plump and pink as she smile at me.

"Damn. You are gorgeous," she said as she walked over and sat down on the coffee table.

"Geovanni this is my annoying best friend Ezra or Ez," Jordan said as Ez took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"So you took care of me for a while huh?" I asked and smiled as she nodded her head.

"Yes me and Akira," she said as she crossed her legs.

"So tell me what are you too getting into tonight?" She asked as she crossed her hands over knee and began to lean back.

"GOT DAMN IT ZYAIR! You not gonna keep running to Jordan's room!" This other cute girl came in.

She was about 5'8 and was the shade of almonds . Her eyes were this tan color. Almost like sand.

" Taleh You not making me go to no club!" Ezra yelled as I laughed.

"Would y'all stop," Jordan said as she chuckled.

"Look well all go out. Besides Geovanni needs one last night out as a human," Jordan said as Taleh and Ezra got excited and before I knew it I was begin dragged out of the room and towards another one with Taleah.

"This is gonna be fun!" She said.

I was walking in-front of Jordan and her pelvis was pressed into my ass and her arm was securely around my neck. I had my hand on her forearm and my other hand was holding hers as she maneuvered us through some crowed ass club in Atlanta.  I don't know the name of it but it was most definitely live as fuck in here.  We made our way up the stairs and to the VIP section.

" Go take a seat, I'll get us some drinks baby," she whispered in my ear.

I bit down on my bottom lip and nodded my head.  I sat down on the couch and crossed my legs and bobbed my head to the Coffee by Miguel. I think Wale was on the track too. I watched as the black jeans hugged her ass nicely. She had matched it with a white button up and a black and grey plaid vest with a matching bow tie with a pair of black Oxfords.

"Here you go," she said and walked back over to me  as she handed my drink and sat next to me.

I watched as she took a sip of her drink, I followed suite and took a sip of my Coke and Henny. I licked my lips. This is my favorite combination of drink.

"What you got?" I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me and smirked.  She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"What you think I got?" She asked as her hand found my thigh.

I felt shivers go down my back. Damn all this sex appeal she got. My hormones have been going crazy since the day we were sitting on the beach. I crave her body so much, and she keeps teasing my ass in small ways.