Chapter 89- The Date Between The Queen And Monarch

Comincia dall'inizio

Kira: Listen up! Darren Satoru, has gained a new attack from what I've heard from our traitor. If worse does come to worse and she does get found out. Then Bakugo, Tanjiro and Raiden. You three will form a team and rescue her.

The three: Hai!

Kira: (Darren Satoru... it seems like the stage for us to fight is finally near. Where you and I can finally have our final battle to see who gets their happy ending the fastest. Will it be me who controls the light and is even called a savior in the City that I rule? Or will it be you, who controls the darkness and is considered the disruption and threat to the timeline?)

I walked out of the room while a tear fell down from my mask that I always wear around others that are not Raiden or the Monarchs.

Kira: Darren Satoru! I will kill you! Regardless if you want to fight me or not!In order to achieve my happy ending.

-To the Underworld-

Ereshkigal POV:

While I was sitting on my throne, three souls flew towards me.

Ereshkigal: What's this supposed to be? Three souls from the living? Could be a sign of slow death by a disease or old age, even murder could be a option. Well that doesn't matter, who might you three be? You lost souls.

Ereshkigal touches the blue fires that resembles a soul and sees three people from within it, she closes her mouth as a result from the people that resided within it.

Ereshkigal: Master... Darren... Lucas... 

She quickly took their souls and gently places it inside a cage so that none of them escapes nor would it disappear.

Ereshikigal: So does that mean... starting from today... Master, Darren and Lucas are slowly dying? But Darren is a spirit, no ordinary disease should affect him, then what is it?

-To the house-

Darren POV:

I sat on my chair while Ciel and my commanders started to talk to me.

Ciel: (Master, how've you been?)

Shoto: (I apologize for not being able to help you during that game. I was what you can say, sealed.)

Darren: (That's alright. Ciel, have you finished what I have asked from you?)

Ciel: (I have, your flames have evolved from blue flames to black flames through the usage of your cursed energy and mana fusing, along with the new attacks that you have asked from me.)

Darren: (Excellent-)

Suddenly, my arm was taken by White Queen who just smiled at me.

Darren: Queen, can you please let go of my arm?

White Queen: Not until you agreed to go on a date with me.

Darren: Fine, lessgo on a date today. I'm bored anyways.

White Queen just smiled at me which made me give her a headpat in response, Kurumi latched onto my back, pushing my head towards White Queen's lap.

Kurumi: May I join, Darling?

White Queen: Sorry, Kurumi-San. But today is for me and Darren-Chan only.

Darren: Do I get a say in this?

Kurumi/ White Queen: NO!

Darren: Alright then.

The two of them jumped off my back while preparing their angels.

Darren: STOP!

The two of them looked at me while I pleaded.

Darren: Please do not fight over me. How about, the three of us all go on a date today?