Chapter 34 " her name "

~ o ~

I cannot still believe I moved instantly to the new house Otara brought for me and the baby. After a week to arrive and settle in, I try to suit myself for the new place. Tara came in the early morning for things we needed, and the house was already furnished. All I did is bring the baby in and few of her things from the villa and those little cribs of her, might she keep crying if the baby feels that she is in a new place again.

The evening comes from the Tara leaves and travels to the villa. I never asked her to stay with us. I am contemplating the agreement and rules to begin. I admire Tara is she never surrender, being persistent, and maintaining healthy boundaries; we both agreed on. I wish things were easy, not like this, but what else I could think of. This is my reality; I cannot press the replay of everything.

I still had pain in my heart of what she did, and that idea sometimes aches me. It makes me feel fool fully and stupid in front of her and everybody. Seeing Tara regretting what she did and makes me feel. No complaints, but being firm where she stands, that way might one day I will completely heal and forgive her.

Many times, I wanted to melt on her arms just to release all the burdens on my shoulders, but I cannot. All I suppressed my feelings to deal with all of it and stay strong for the baby. I have to reason that I needed to see Tara, and the sadness of her eyes makes me weak.

I wanted to comfort her. I know she needed me, but she stayed on my rules. I am assuming she talks a lot to Olivine, and I am talking to my brother. It's not enough; it will better we faced each other and talk, and be open to each other. Except for the fact that she is hot sometimes, I cannot deny it or even resist it.

Maybe one of the perks of the Fergusons they're trademarks to them about how they were being raised; call it I am lusting over her, but believe me it's not easy to handle even Olivine when she's around naughty thoughts it can be but cannot dictate what the heart wants.

I sometimes forget who Otara is, can't deny the fact she's one of those Ferguson's who owns a several multi-billion dollar companies and she really does break my heart, she really do. Right now she's working hard to win us back me and our baby.

* * *

" the sun sets already... wait I'll grabbed my lens.." Jaime run fast to her studio looking on her first old camera while Tara staring the reflections all over them and the baby enjoyed playing.

"youre so good at it... " Tara smiles looking at Jaime, she showed the images that immediately popped on the tiny screen on her camera.

"why you stop taking pictures..." Tara asked while Jaime placed the camera behind them, focusing on them near the balcony, where they sat on the blue mat and stuff toys of the baby.

"I put a record on it" Jaime said resting her head on Taras shoulder looking on the baby.

"she seems hungry again " Tara notices.

"she kept pulling you shirt" Jaime replied smiling.

"sorry little one you got the wrong vending machine.." said handing over the baby to Jaime, whose smiling on her sense of homour Jaime laughed, and smiles of Tara sometimes stupid jokes poking at her.

" your breast are so beautiful there's a lot of milk on it.." Tara said out of nowhere simply admiring the beauty of it while laying her head on Jaime's shoulder while looking at baby feeding.

"your beautiful inside and out Jaime I'm lucky to have you.." She said, watching sunset and later closing her eyes.

Jaime remembers when they were on the hospital that she carried their baby and Tara, sleeping beside her.

"I'm pretty sure you'll like it in here Jaime you have your own office. I ask for extra room to built like a mini future studio for you..." Tara referred to the extra room space for her studio, which was located in some parts of the house to work with.

"oh god Tara this is too much..." she covered her mouth looking on Tara phone she showed it to her all the equipments are ready.

"it's going to be delivered and it's way as we speak" Tara put away her phone.

"and I think that is the food arrived" Tara pinched at Jaime tease looking at their baby she carry.

"uh, wait I'll check seemed the food arrived I ordered some.." She said, Leaving Jaime, planting a kiss on her head.

"so how is it ..." Tara arrived by placing the food she ordered on a table.

"pinch me?" Jaime giggles.

" I cannot believe all of this it's too good to be true.. It seemed like I was dreaming..Tara, " she said, looking up on the ceiling and turning around while breastfeeding the baby.

"here have some..." Tara fed her tiny bits.

"one more..." she added Jaime pinched.

"ouch..." Tara chuckles by looking at Jaime and pinching herself.

"one more?" Tara offers a full spoon.

"no, it went red" Jaime covered her mouth with her left hand she noticed on her skin.

"convince now?" Tara asked her smiling.

"kinda..." Said lightly chews her food.

"so eat Jaime you needed all the nourishment for you and the baby..." Tara discussed the chewing of her food.

"you make me fat" Jaime tap her arms.

"so?" Tara shrugged.

"so youre saying im a  —  ! "

"seriously, why you're so mean!?" Jaime slapped her arms again.

"Jaime your body is a skinny one you don't even look like you gave birth for heaven's sake " Tara said shaking her head paying attention to her food.

" Even If I do not personally know you who does even think you have a baby...and  too hot to handle like a hot baby mama, Tara teases her more wearing a gentle smile on her lips.

"now that's enough Tara thank you for the compliments it's too overwhelming" she looked at the baby sleepy eyes.

"I mean it, Jaime so now eat... there's little sleepy little creature in your arms, who looks like a tiny version of me, asking milk when shes hungry..." Tara bluntly gave her drink to Jaime.

"Tara stop it...leave the poor baby alone.." Jaime warned.

"here take some I wanted you to hear me..." she grinned feeding her.

" thank you for taking care of me and looking after the baby..." Jaime said.

" no it's fine... I don't mind " Tara said chewing her food looking at the baby.

" so, what's it's her name?" Tara  points out that the fork broke her silence.

"who?" Jaime looked at her confused.

"that little creature crawling, I mean that the mini version of me..." Tara's serious face chewing food.

"I have no idea ..." Jaime replied holding herself back covering her face while she's still holding the fork.

"pick a name for her..." Jaime added that after she drinks, she almost choked Tara's behavior towards the baby.

" we're a team right?" Tara smiled.

" she will be name as Orianthi Collins " Jaime said.

" smart one hope not a heartbreaker name or a player one " Tara smirked avoiding Jaime's gaze, she did not want to take notice of her teary eyes, moment the mother of their child gave the name.

Note : (unedited)

Another Chapter is up! Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Seasons Greetings!

—  M