Chapter 7 "wanting to be a mother"

"why acting weird and why are you so close to me Tara..." Jaime forowed brows with a sound of annoyance.

"just make sure your okay...I won't be tired looking at you this close..." She whispers.

"your like a kid on my lap looking at me" Jaime brushes her hair down.

"no I'm not..." Tara replied slowly caressing her arm.

" what are you thinking, tell me " Tara said looking up tracing Jaime's jaw line with her forefinger.

" if this succeeded I'll be looking a mini version of you" Jaime continue brushes her hair with fingers.

"well, we will see how it goes..." Tara simply said.

"ugh...just can't imagine Tara..." said in frustrations.

"it"ll be fine... stop worrying I'm the first Ferguson among with my cousins having a baby if this will succeed on first attempt..." she grinned.

"am I in pressure now?" rolling her eyes.

"no, because I'll make it a secret to them " Tara grinned.

"we will reveal the baby a few months after the birth, Fergusons always have a party so yes babe no pressure " Tara smiling at her whilst her is in the opposite mood.

* * *

" Tara, here's your tea with honey as you requested" she placed on mini table.

" thank you for covering me up at the doctor's clinic the other day ..." she added.

" I need to do that, aside from that I do understand seeing you in uncomfortable witnessing that moment I felt guilt" she lean forward.

"to be honest, I do for that moment with those nerves... I had, it escalates no idea why..." Jamie describes.

"hey...listen it's normal remember you helped me to become this person before I can't feel any but because of you... I just felt my spirit go back to my body before it's like I'm a walking zombie..." Tara said hugging her.

"I get that part but being feeling expose, open that's not my vibe at all..."

"but I got you covered?"

"yes, you do but..." she replied.

"felt embarrassed or something?" Tara asked.

"yes..."

"you should tell and be clear on something to me Jaime so we could do other ways..."

"I don't want to put the pressure on you I just rather to be in me..." Jaime held her face both of her hands.

"I wanted to be a mother" she whisper kissing Tara.

" I wish this will be done or the procedure  better than embarrassing ourselves making out on clinics" Tara smiled.

"where not making out in there " Jaime catching her eyes.

"to me it looks like..." she replied.

"shh...your only comforting me as much as possible trying different methods and see what it works for this time for us..." Jaime explained.

"can I ask a personal question?" Tara shifts her mood.

"hit me but gentler " Jaime giggled.

"uh?... it made me embarrassed " she looked away.

"hey it's okay it's just me..." Jaime tries reassuring.

"uh, everytime we  —  ... uh...you know..."

"yes... everytime we make love...? it's okay you can express yourself with me Tara it's me remember?"

"uh..."

"come closer,  I'll whisper to you..." Tara said.

" uhuh ... nope I don't feel that way like I did at the clinic it's just the place came weird, I tell you..." Jaime shaking her head.

"okay I totally get that..."

"I hope I don't make you feel that way" she added.

"shh... you don't not at all Tara...I see a woman the love of my life everytime we do that as a married couple..."

"thanks Jaime..." leaning her head to her shoulders rubbing her arms being affectionate she knows this woman can melt her.

"so anyways so let's discuss some other topics shall we?" Jaime gave a deep kiss.

"how about, how's your session with your therapist " Jaime added hugging her looking waiting.

"uh that...it's all good the therapist says I am improving even it's hard for the recent sessions " she explains.

"becoming human is hard you need to delt your emotions those traumas and the other person's emotions you can't just shoved it off or even shut it down Jaime " she added.

"I'm so sorry Jaime if you dealt this with me but thats how I grew up no emotions. I suppressed it deeply" Tara started being avoidant.

"come here I'll hug you till you feel something we can do this together..." Jaime offered sympathy.

"I still remember how you react when you press those lips on my neck..." Jaime recalls.

"Its embarrassing you know I kept asking how you feel... and you help me address that it's time to do that favour in return..." Tara said.

" and I gave you a trigger warning signal for us if I am hurting you or not "Jaime reminds her.

"thats how they raised me, I grew up in a family that is very cold and lonely I struggled to determine when to be sad when to feel cry and or even a simple smile but when I'm with you Jaime I felt opposite and I mean that... when I'm around you I'm not triggered I'm calm and happy excited about life..." Tara said dearly looking on her eyes.

"now you sound so freaking sexy so stop!" Jaime giggles.

"am I?" Tara smiled didn't take her eyes off her.

"yes... "

"let's continue this later in bed Jaime I need to go the gym"

"and Ill be at the library working, I need to start working from home blame that doctor she making me a house arrest " Jaime in frustrations.

Note : (unedited)

Hi!

thanks for reading, beware of errors is you seen some. (in case you'll roast me in comment section) love lots!

thanks! xx