Chapter 26 "first dance"

"oh babe...? where is she!?" Tara’s voice started to get enraged trying to get herself up finding Yansen, but Jaime held her hand and head slowly back to her lap.

"hey, calm down.. she's left and I can't lift you to bed or even in sofa there, no offense aside of being tall but also heavy" Jaime replied holding her head rested on her lap.

"did I passed out?" Tara said, Slowly sitting next to her.

"yes, almost an hour enough to stare your beautiful face" Jaime smirked in sarcastic manner.

"oh, god wait  I need to  —  " she said trying to stand but failed to held herself long enough loosing strength off balance everything is spinning stumbled down to bed Jaime held catching. Tara remembered that the doctors had said that her medication had side effects.

"Tara... Tara... I can't breath..." Jaime tapped her shoulders, lifting Tara's face while Jaime was at the bottom of the bed.

"you are heaviness sucked all the remaining strength on my nerves. god! " Jaime pushes Tara away, laying next to her.

"I remember, I pinned you down as you requested. I thought I would crushed you..." Tara giggle in weak-tone smiling.

"don't say that, you making fun of me.." Jaime said avoiding immediately going to the door as if she were being attacked, but she paused for a moment in the hallways biting her lower lip, reminiscing that request.

Jaime cannot deny that Ferguson genes affected her entire reason; in the first place, she was drawn and fell in love with.

youre too hot to handle sometimes Tara including being stubborn ugh!

She murmured blowing a few strands of hair covering Jaime's eyes.

* * *

"hi baby how are you.. I'm sorry if I didn't make it early today something is up..." Tara explains that while the baby is placed on her lap, facing her smiling her tiny baby hands, keeps reaching Tara's fingers to hold.

"come, let's dance shall we? Because you are a mom is a witch, let us dance this fly me to the moon.. in jazz,   ’ Tara decided to kiss the baby's head near her. Reaching the classic black record player’s disc, it starts playing smoothly and is entertained by the baby she is dancing with. A couple of minutes had passed, and Tara noticed that the infants continued to reach their chest.

"oh...someone's hungry the little cutie here..." Tara smiling looks at her, expressing the baby’s actions towards her.

"here, try to feed her on the bottle I pumped it this morning I just made it a little bit warm" Jaime said.

"uh me?why..."

“I allow you to feed her in the bottle," Jaime rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"ah... yes I didn't get that part okay let me try..." said slowly placing the bottle near on the baby's lips.

"it looks so weird Tara" holding laughing towards her.

"she's so vulnerable I'll take my time..." Tara said, without looking at Jaime, who covers her mouth-lip biting, looking at those two.

"Tara hey, shes not made by glass that would anytime it will crack" Jaime make fun of her for the a moment.

"here let me show you," she sat next to Tara holding and assisting her hand while feeding the baby.

"thank you Jaime.. for giving me this a chance and opportunity to be part on babys life.." Tara said that staring at the baby’s sleepy eyes while she bottle feeds,  Tara kisses her gently.