Chapter 27 "pass the test"

~ ö ~

"uhm" Jaime cleared her throat outside the door looking at Tara on her laptop on the desk.

"hey, babe what is it? come in..." Tara welcomes her by shutting her laptop, facing Tara wearing cold and empty as her normal gestures that Jaime always used to.

"can we talk,?..." Jaime said.

"sure, come sit in here" Tara said with innocence in her face tapping the couch facing the huge window.

" uh? It is my fault to hide that I will not deny my involvement. " Jaime confessed sitting next to Tara.

"I heard she won't sign the paper " she added lowering her head.

"yes..." Tara replied that her hands were hesitant to hold her.

"do you still love her? Jamie grabbed her hand willingly.

"honestly no after what she did.." Tara looked her in the eye kissing her hands while they both holding each other.

"she cheated on me multiple of times it took me long to discovers, reasons why I leave the country and start a new life here with my cousins " Tara said kissing her hands again.

"why you didn't tell me..or are you going to tell me?" Jaime replied to this disappointment.

"I was about to tell but I don't have courage, I don't know if I can handle the truth and how you will handle the truth about me being married to not just someone else's it's your cousin specially.." Tara crossed arms on her chest.

"okay, I understand she hid things from you..I don't blame you that.."Jaime enables her to take her hands holding it again.

"what does she say about this" Jaime said taking glimpse outside it started pouring rain in the afternoon.

"she won't sign the paper.." Tara closes her eyes putting those walls again acting to be strong.

"then what would you do?" Jaime hugged her she knows her, especially when she started hiding herself a coping mechanism for her trauma.

"I have no idea about that, I am waiting for Olivine's lawyer" Tara said still closing her eyes.

"do you want us to be part of you're life?" Jaime tries to take her walls down and she knows Tara's weakness if she is doing that.

"despite everything I did to you and I am deeply sorry about that, I didn't even think I would hit by a truck and miraculously survived the other patient has also critical some had died and some they decided to pulled the plugged and here I am alive dealing the mess that is worth fighting for..how does it sounds like Jaime?" Tara whispers.

"it's too much, I know... " Jaime hugged her and tried to comfort her.

"do you still love me?" Jaime asked to brush her fingers on Taras hair, which covered her eyes.

"what do you think Jaime... will I be this pissed, angry, frustrated and most is like a fool if I didn't love you.." She answered that her eyes were bowing slightly to the bumping of Jaime's forehead.

" we didnt discuss a lot Tara about this dealing our emotions and our situation" Jaime sighed in frustrations.

' I asked for help to fix this Jaime I want to be with you and be part of the baby's life. If that's sounds okay to you, ' Tara replies.

"I can't answer the last part " Jaime being confused on the situation.

"it give's me a little hope if this worth fighting for if not, I won't force myself to you and the baby's life I won't be a villain here or being a wicked witch in your life, well you're always fascinated by witches " Tara pinched her that joke unto her.