Chapter 33 " Walter "

* * *

"hey...baby sis..." Walter hugged her placing the several paper bags on the couched.

"come on in...have a seat.." Jaime offering and tapping his arms.

"wheres Tara and the baby?"

" Tara insisted having some errands and the baby is with her, she insisted to bring the baby with her" Jaime explained.

"I'll go have some drinks what do you like?" Jaime added.

"just coffee please..." he replied following Jaime to the kitchen instead sitting down.

"hey what are you doing just stay there..." Jaime said smiling.

"no I wanted to see my baby sister, how is she really doing these days..." he said looking outside the garden.

" I'm all good big brother you don't have to worry about me..." Jaime having a tea bag on her mug.

" really you do? I have heard what happened with Yansen, " he expressed his concerns.

'Okay, I know that face... and let us wait your coffee, ' Jaime tries to tone down the tense.

" that face is it asking me if how I am coping up" Jaime placed a cup of coffee on top counter placing in front of him.

" yes, Jaime how you gather all those sh*ts and stuff hmm?" He asked nicely.

' come let us go outside to the garden.. " Jaime said that he had followed her.

" how's is it? " she smiled.

" The coffee is good as the way I like... " He replied on his face.

" Again, Jaime how you coped up all of these with her...' He said taking another sip.

Thank you for your comment. I am partially heartbroken; I cannot be angry with them. The situation yes, I am pissed yes, I want to scream and shout or kill someone but I can't " Jaime placed her tea on the small table.

" what happened here?" Walter noticed.

'Tara throwing her raged in here', Jaime replied uncomfortable.

" I see, " he said looking those shattered glasses and wood chair breaks one leg on it.

"well, we're all caught up in the situation and first I am so sorry about it.. I am keeping my silence... it's just it's hard for me on my part caring for both people at the same time and she is our still a cousin and you are my dearest sister and it consumed me really but your too kind Jaime you are, reason why Tara stays and makes things work for both of you.. She really loved you, but I saw the pain.

" I cannot turn my anger to anyone. " Jaime confessed.

" turned it on me, it's really on me if I did tell you from the very beginning " he offered sincerely to Jaime.

" no, no.. One fault, we are all caught up in everything.

"don't say that... what about you Jaime your feelings you need to recognize that don't do the same mistake like I did it literally consumed the hell out of me..." encouraging
Jaime acting as a big brother who always protect her.

" Well, we need to be f*cked up in order to learn something.. " Jaime said sipping her tea while looking away.

' It 's hard, but I make the baby as my reason to keep going.. I needed to, I need to be there for her she doesn't deserve this chaos " Jaime stare on her mug.

" and what about Tara?" Walter placed her cup on the mini table with scratches on every each and a broken surfaces.

"she's doing the same keeping things all together, still dealing with the side effect of the accident and coma..still having her treatment though, but she managed to hide it, but I knew her it's just I cannot do it all I let things unfold naturally.

" and how are really you these days?" Walter held her hand.

" at the moment, I am happy thinking about the gift " Jaime smiled.

"oh! the house property you mention, so how's is it?" He said smiling and thrilled.

"I can't believe how beautiful on the actual house is Walter..." Jaime, trying to compose herself, held back for the excitement she felt.

"I saw the images you sent me, I tried to sink in my mind of the idea of you. Imagine you only looking on it several days, and in a day, she purchased the house..I mean wow!" Walter was mind blown thinking what Tara did for her sister.

" and hey. The third day you visited it, and on the fourth day it's ready to be occupied...wow...just wow...I sometimes forgot you marry one of the fergusons. I cannot believe it and the house named after you and the baby it's all yours." Walter continued.

"yup...I didn't have any idea she sneeks on me like that.." Jaime said she slightly smirked.

"and she said you will live there with the baby if you wanted minus her if you don't want her to be..." Walter confronted her.

"I think she cares your well being little sis.. and specifically she had a baby with you Jaime and most she does loves you.." Walter says brushing both hands on his face for still in an awe trying to compose himself.

" Even if I tried to make or feel anger towards her I cant, I saw real Otara Walter.. If I put my shoe on her, I cannot imagine how Yansen breaks her; she still struggled with trauma.. " Jaime expresses sympathy for her.

"yes, I get you Jaime it's just our cousin Yansen break her.. The way I see it and as you describe it. I cannot imagine you making the best of Tara. I thought she would become a stone" he laughed.

"rude...! I can see that it is just Yansen, ' Jaime, stopping him.

"she's not a marriage material or type she's kinda free spirited person or easy go lucky but in a way she's breaking people's heart and soul and that part I don't favour it even if she's our cousin I'm so sorry to Tara she seemed a good person.." Walter also expressed his sympathy towards her.

"one of the reasons why I can't blame Tara. Why did she orchestrate the fake vows of our wedding? I guess that Tara just met a wrong person and shed too good to be with them..I am still in the process of healing what she did, but I pulled strength on our baby.. " Jaime enabling the situation seeing the other bigger picture of it.

"You do the right thing Jaime I'm very proud of you and also congratulations with the new house Jaime I'm so happy for you and the baby..." Walter hugged her sister.

" I have to go now my partner is waiting I need to call him " he said kissing Jaime's forehead, releasing himself.

"thanks again for the goodies for the baby" Jaime said waving her hand looking his brother walking toward his car.

Note : (unedited)

A weekend update!

Enjoy Reading! xx

—  M