Kindergarten Shopping

It's been about another month now and I'm doing better. I don't have to think about it as much and I've stopped blaming my own body for the miscarriage. I'm also ready to try again so we've been trying for another baby lately since I met up with Loki around last week.

We've been spending time with Wanda and Nat more especially since Sasha and Oscar are gonna go to kindergarten soon.

Oscar is starting later than Sasha obviously but our little bug is gonna start around next month.

We're out shopping for her first day and letting her pick everything herself.

"Sasha let's get you a backpack first." Yelena says and Ash is so excited it's adorable. She's pulling Lena around all the backpacks looking through all the ones the store has.

She eventually gasps when she finds the one she wants. "Mama! Mommy! Это бабочка! (It's a  butterfly!)" she says pointing to a yellow backpack with a yellow and blue butterfly on it.

 "Mama! Mommy! Это бабочка! (It's a  butterfly!)" she says pointing to a yellow backpack with a yellow and blue butterfly on it

I nod and smile at our little bug. "You want this one?" I ask and she nods vigorously making me chuckle as I set the backpack into our cart. I head down to where the lunch bags and Tupperware is and look through everything.

I hear giggles from the toy aisle that sound like Sasha and Yelena. I head over to find them having a sword fight with foam swords. I smile at the sight. "Bug we should look for your things for kindergarten." I remind and she shakes her head grabbing another sword. "Mama, you join too!" she says handing me the second sword.

I chuckle but I can't say no to her little face. We all sword fight for a bit getting a few odd looks from passersby but I don't really pay attention to them. Goofing around with my wife and our bug is the best.

Yelena pretends to stab us both after a bit and picks Sasha up. I gather up the swords putting them away.

We head back to our cart and they follow me to the aisle I was in before, this time. Sasha scrambles from Yelena's arms and points to a Tupperware set, with a flower and butterfly pattern, of a lunch box with a few compartments and a bottle.

Lena joins my side and we watch Sasha rush from one side of the aisle to the other looking around at all the lunch bags

Lena joins my side and we watch Sasha rush from one side of the aisle to the other looking around at all the lunch bags. "She's gonna be starting kindergarten soon. It feels like just yesterday you were walking around while cradling our bug in your arms and humming her little lullabies to get her to fall asleep." I sigh and Yelena nods as she thinks about it. 

"Soon enough we might have a new little baby. Of course, our bug will still be our bug but we will be able to experience that again just not with Sasha but she has to grow up someday as much as we don't want her to." Lena says and I know she's right but that'll be my little butterfly-loving girl even if she's in her fifties with her own kids.

Sasha giggles as she runs off somewhere and Yelena is about to go after her before there's a loud scream but all the people around us stop. Yelena and I look at each other confused "Was that you?" she asks and I shake my head, we immediately take off running around the corner that Sasha ran around and we heard the scream from. Sasha's little body clashes into mine and she cries into my chest as I hold her in my arms. 

I look up and see Maria frozen in time. "Bug what happened?" I ask rubbing her back "Меня забрала эта злая дама! (I was taken by that evil lady)" she cries and I hum. 

"я знаю милая (I know sweetheart)" I say kissing her head. Yelena looks up seeing Maria and scoffs "How is she out of the compound I thought they were gonna keep her there." She says furious.

"You see how nothing is moving, baby?" I ask Sasha lifting her into my arms, her having calmed down by now. She looks around and nods.

"Mama can do that too so I'm thinking that you got that from mama. We want everything to be able to move again though so could you take a deep breath for me and try to think about everyone moving again?" I ask and she nods doing as I asked.

Sasha gets a bit frustrated because it took her a couple of tries but she eventually did it and everyone started moving again.

I looked over at Maria and Sasha turned away holding onto me. "Woah you popped up out of nowhere." Maria says and Yelena steps forward to my side. "Calm down I'm just shopping. I'm not here to take your kid." she says.

"I thought they were gonna keep you in that cell longer." Yelena says, Maria scoffs in return. "I broke out of there." she says and that makes me try to reach tony's mind. "Why'd her eyes flash purple?" Maria asks and Lena turns to me tilting her head. I don't say anything though. 

After a few more moments Tony walks in. "I found you Maria." he says smirking throwing some smart handcuff-looking things on Maria "Uncle Tony?" Sasha questions turning her head to take a peek at the man. 

He smiles and gently ruffles her hair "You got that right kid" he says and Sasha smiles at him before he leaves with a pissed Maria. "You sent a message to his mind?" Yelena asks and I nod "Loki and Wanda taught me, mostly Wands" I explain and she chuckles. "You have more powers Mama?" Sasha speaks up looking up at me and I nod.

"I have the ones you have, ones like auntie Wanda and I have super strength." I say and she 'oohs' making me chuckle. You should come with me to uncle Bruce next week to see if you have any more." I laugh.

We continued our shopping day but Sasha stayed close to us. We got her a lunch bag with a moth pattern before heading home where she played with Fanny and Oscar for the rest of the evening.