Catching up

The next few weeks have been really fucking hard. But Yelena has been amazing and has made sure that I barely have to do anything. I'm so lucky with her and Sasha. Sasha comes to cuddle me a lot during the day and keeps telling me how everything is okay because the little baby is with uncle Tony and how mommy told her that we can try again eventually.

She's the sweetest little soul on this planet and I love her to bits.

It's early morning and Lena is still asleep next to me. I shuffle closer to her and lay my head on her chest. I feel her arms wrap around and a deep sigh escape from her. I look up and her sleepy smile makes me smile back at her. "доброе утро моя любовь (Good morning, my love)" she mumbles into my hair kissing my head. "Morning" I hum leaning up to kiss her cheek. "Did I wake you?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No, how are you feeling today?" she asks rubbing up and down my back and I sigh. "I don't know.. I've been feeling like it was my fault." I begin explaining my feelings and newfound insecurities, my voice crackling as my emotions get the best of me. Yelena pulls me on top of her holding me close giving me the reassurance that it's okay to let it all out. "Like my body wasn't strong enough to keep it alive and healthy" I state letting the tears run down my face freely and she hums gently rubbing my back "It's understandable why you feel that way, дорогой (darling) but Bruce said it was a chromosome thing and neither of us could've known or prevented it so it isn't your fault and you need to acknowledge that." she says patiently wiping my eyes for me.

I look up at her and nod slowly "I love you" I state and she hums kissing between my brows "I love you more" she says easily and I lay back down, still on top of her my head on her chest now. Hearing her heartbeat lulls me back to sleep and when I wake up again there's a tiny body next to me while Lena isn't in bed anymore.

I sit up rubbing my eyes stretching the sleep out of my body.

I can smell pancakes and it makes me smile. What did I do to deserve her? Sasha stirs and wakes up too her messy bed head makes me chuckle and she grins at me her smile reminding me so much of Yelena's.

"Доброе утро малыш (Good morning baby)" I smile and she hums "Morning mama" she says and hugs me before dragging me out to the kitchen where she runs over to say good morning to her beautiful mommy who's making breakfast for all of us because she'...

"Доброе утро малыш (Good morning baby)" I smile and she hums "Morning mama" she says and hugs me before dragging me out to the kitchen where she runs over to say good morning to her beautiful mommy who's making breakfast for all of us because she's an amazing wife.

I go up to them picking Sasha up before pecking Lena's lips "Спасибо за завтрак любовь (Thank you for breakfast love)" I thank and she hums "Of course" she says. Once breakfast is almost done I get Sasha situated at the table and join her myself too. Yelena brings us out pancakes already played and sits down next to me taking my hand. "Do you wanna invite Nat, Wands and Os for dinner?" Yelena asks and I nod taking a bite.

I hum at the taste and smile up at her "These are delicious, love. Your cooking is definitely getting better" I tase and she smiles kissing my cheek"Thank you" she says before we look over at Sasha her plate already almost done.

After breakfast I get Sasha ready for the day. I braid her hair half way and then pin it down with a orange bow and let her hair be naturally wavy at the bottom.

 I braid her hair half way and then pin it down with a orange bow and let her hair be naturally wavy at the bottom

She's quick to run out to the garden to play with Fanny. Lena meanwhile texts Nat and Wands about dinner to which they agree. They come over sooner though so the kiddos can play.

Wanda and I cuddle on the couch and watch sitcoms it being both of our comfort activities to do together while Nat and Yelena do their sisterly catching up and the kids play in the garden with Fanny.

Wanda holds me and makes sure to drown me in cuddles "How are you?" she asks holding onto my hands. I shrug sighing a bit "I still have my moments and they'll just become less and not as intense but I doubt they'll ever stop." I say leaning on her shoulder hugging around her she hums laying her head on mine "That's totally normal, you know? You lost someone that was supposed to be apart of your life forever it's okay to let yourself feel everything and process it" she says and I nod "I feel like you understand it a bit more than everyone else, cause you know, Pietro?" I say and she bows her head smiling.

"Even if both of our losses hurt badly and are hard to overcome, I'm glad it's brought us closer" Wanda smiles and I nod "Me too" after our sitcom it's still not quite dinner time so I decide to switch and send Yelena to Wanda and talk to Nat cause I feel like I haven't talked to her properly in a while and I miss her hugs.

"Hey" she waves and I walk up to her hugging her "Hi" I say and she smiles hugging back. "I've missed you" I say and Nat let's out a hum. "I've missed you too. Have you been doing better? Lena's freaking out about making sure you're okay all the time now" she chuckles and I nod "Yeah I'm okay and her making sure I'm okay is sweet and charming. You should see her in the mornings" I smile and Nat fake gags.

"You're still all lovey dovey, gushy and just swooning over her after such a long time" She says and I shrug "Aren't your feelings for Wanda still the same?" I ask raising and brow and she hums sighing almost dreamily "Of course they are she's the love of my life and the most important person in the whole multiverse to me" she states and I chuckle "See?" I point out and she hums "Yeah well it's different hearing mushy gushy shit about my sister" she rolls her eyes making me grin.

We continue talking about everything and I get my sister in law cuddles that I've missed.