Date Night

Yelena and I are going on a sweet cinema date and then we'll get take out and chocolate covered strawberries and hopefully end off the night with some sweet love making.

We drop off Sasha and Fanny at the Romanoff house early enough so she can still get some time to play with Oscar too.

"Bye mommy, bye mama!" She says looking up at us. I kiss her head letting Lena give her a kiss on the cheek too "We love you, see you tomorrow morning bug" I say and she nods with her adorable smile. "I love you too" she say giving both of us a quick hug before running off to find Oscar, Fanny following like the good protector she is.

We thank Nat and Wanda before going to the cinema, we're not wearing anything special tonight since we just want a relaxing casual date. Once in the car I take Lena's hand leaning over to give Yelena a kiss which she gives back easily.

We drive off in a comfortable silence my hand on Yelena's hand that's resting on the gear shift of the car.

We get there in no time and get popcorn to snack on during the movie. We're watching some cheesy romcom because there was nothing else that seemed interesting.

The majority of the movie was just us leaned up against each other sharing occasional laughs and comments about it. Once the movie finished we got up and made our way to the car. "I'm just saying cinema's would be so much better if there were shared seats and blankets, you could properly cuddle without having this stupid armrest between you." Yelena slightly rants making me smile. She's adorable.

I tug her arm so she's slightly bent and I can reach her cheek giving it a kiss. "You're adorable but I want take-out now, this baby and I are hungry" I say and Lena nods smiling "I'd almost forgotten about this little one, to be honest" she chuckles putting her hand onto my belly that's barely showing yet. I drop my jaw playfully in fake offense.

"we're offended" I mumble turning my head away from her which only makes her laugh. "You're not going to ignore me on date night" she says surely making me roll my eyes.

We get into the car, driving home and I order our food on the way so we don't have to wait as long.

Once we get home we change into comfy clothes and get blankets and pillows on the couch which makes me a little nostalgic thinking of how we did something similar to this when we first started. I get snapped out of my daze by my wife's hand running up and down my back "Is my wife in there?" She chuckles and I turn my head to look at her, her voice might've been normal but I see the concern in her eyes, making me smile.

"Yes, my love. Sorry, I just remembered something" I explain still smiling at her. "What was it?" She asks softly, tucking some stray strands of hair behind my ear. "This just reminded me of the time we watched horror movies ar your place, when we first started" I say and see her eyes sparkle a bit as the memory floods her.

I watch as a small smile tugs on her lips "A lot happened that night" I say and she nods in agreement "It was nice" she recalls and I raise a brow. "It was until the next morning when you made me cry and kicked me out" I say amused and she scoffs "I apologized for that and you ended up marrying me so it's forgiven and worked out in the end" she mumbles and I nod chuckling "It did, I'm just saying" I tease scattering kisses over her face.

The doorbell rings and she pecks my lips "I'll get it, get comfy, дорогой (darling)" she says smiling. I nod and head to sit down on the couch while Yelena gets the door, that's probably our food.

She returns with the food we ordered handing me my order before taking her own. We enjoy our meal with a bit of cuddles while watching whatever was playing on the TV.

Once we're done Lena takes our trash bringing it to the bin in the kitchen, now it's finally time for our last activity of the night.

Sex.

- A/N

Short and on a robbed note but I wanted to get something out since it's been a while, I'm sorry about that I keep forgetting to update and some days I just don't feel like writing which is sad tbh but I hope you guys aren't too upset about it

the next chapter for this is smut dw