Suppression

It's a week later now. So there's only one more week left until Lena's finally coming home. I've been talking to Sasha about what happened more and she's a little more clingy now and doesn't leave my sight much but otherwise she's doing pretty good. It would be much easier with Lena around but I try to not think about it.

Sasha is in the middle of a tantrum right now. We were at Aunties' house and Nat gave her a bunch of candy before we left and now she doesn't want to go to bed. "Baby, please. I know it's hard and it seems like you're not tired but you have to sleep." I say calmly but Sasha just shakes her head "Net, ya ne ustal, mama! (No, I'm not tired, mama!)" She whines twisting her body in the opposite direction as her head goes when she shakes it, I sigh in response but get an idea. "Okay how about we play a game then?" I ask and she gasps and starts to nod. "Ладно, беги от меня так быстро, как только сможешь, а потом я тебя поймаю. (Alright, you run from me as fast as you can, then I'll catch you.)" I explain and she nods. I'm hoping that this'll tire her put and maybe make her sugar rush subside.

After about 30 minutes or so of us chasing each other and Fanny joining us after a while too, she starts being fussy and whiny so I pick her up and she instantly let's her head flop onto my shoulder. "Sleep with mama?" She asks in mumbles and I nod rubbing her back. I kiss her forehead and carry her to the bed and lay her down. "Mommy's hoodie" she mumbles and I change the sleepy girl into one of Yelena's hoodies as she requested. "Feefee, Fuf." She requests cuddling into my chest. "Do you want to come too or can I quickly go get them?" I ask and she hums. "I stay." She decides and I nod, tucking her in.

I slowly stand up and glance at Sasha. I smile at her already closed eyes. I quickly get the plushies and tuck them at either side of her. I sigh and sit down next to her stroking her head. "I love you, baby." I coo down at my little princess and she hums "I love you 'oo, mama and mommy 'oo." grumbling back before falling asleep.

The next morning when I wake up I hear giggles and a few '''anny no licks!" Between more giggles. I smile but groan knowing that a part of my family and myself is still missing. I need her home already.

I hear the doggy door and hear a little "'anny wai'" before hearing the back door open and close. I stand up and walk towards the door when I hear Fanny growl and my baby whine as I open the door, Sasha runs inside "Mama!" She whimpers jumping into my arms. "What is it, baby?" I ask pushing some of her hair out of her face. "Scary man." She mumbles pointing to the back door. What the hell? "Fanny!" I call out before whistling. Fanny walks in and I stand up. "Stay here with Fanny, bug." I say and Sasha nods hugging Fanny.

I look out if the window and suck in a breath of shock. I make sure to text Wanda and Nat before heading outside to hopefully stall him so he won't come inside. I quickly make sure that all the doors and windows are closed and locked before stepping outside and closing the door behind me. His head turns to me, his lips turning into a wicked smirk that makes me sick.

"You're just as beautiful as when I left you, princess." He states and I scoff. "Get off my property." I hiss and he sighs. "You have a daughter." He says and I sigh. "What the fuck do you want, Spencer." I ask he scoffs and glares at me. "You already know." He says and I cross my arms. "This isn't collage. I'm not scared of you anymore." I hiss and he chuckles "And yet here you are. Married to your former professor." He says and I roll my eyes. "If you don't leave, I'll call the police." I huff "You're scaring my daughter, leave." I add.

He climbs over the fence and he starts walking towards the back door. That's when Nat sneaks up behind him and pins him down and tells me Wanda already called the police. They arrive pretty quickly and take him away. I also discuss filing a restraining order and an NDA so he doesn't reveal this place to anyone seeing as it's off the grid. They take him away. Just seeing him made so many things pop back into my mind.

I just want my wife back and not problems with someone who fucking raped me years ago.

After what feels like hours I walk back inside to find Sasha napping on the couch with Fanny laying by her feet like the good protector she is. I awe at the sight and lay down with her. When the door opens Fanny lifts her head and  huffs so I know it's someone we know. "Y/n you okay?" Nat asks and I nod snuggling up to my little baby. "I just want Lena home, I hate this. Everything just seems so hard without her" I whine and Nat nods and comes to sit with us pulling me in for a good cuddle. "I know how hard it can be but you'll pull through. I know you will." She states and I whimper as the emotions that I've been pushing down this month finally bubble up. "I miss her so much." I mumble as the tears start to spill.

Nat nods and rubs my back and let's me cry it out on her shoulder when s little voice speaks up "Mama why are you crying?" Sasha mumbles crawling over to me as I sit up. She sits into my lap cuddling up to me. "I just miss mommy a lot. I want her here." I explain and she looks up and wipes my eyes and kisses my cheek. "You said i's okay 'o cry when you miss someone." She mumbles and smiles and I nod "I know, bug" I say before kissing her little cheek.