Mark thought for a second. He really wanted to tell his friends the truth but he just didn't wanted them to worry.

"I'm okay."

>I feel like I'm dying.<

"Just nervous."

"Let's go grab something to eat first."

He nodded and walked towards James who was holding out his hand.

"Mark ?"

He stopped and turned to look at Yihwa.

The tall girl was hesitant and just began to smile and shaking her head.

"Oh it's nothing actually." She shrugged it off and held the door open for the others to walk out.

"You've seen it too, right ?" Kamphan whispered to her.

"Yes. Don't say anything, he probably just feels better wearing Nueas uniform."

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Can I have some extra meatballs ?" James asked and the old lady nodded before she turned around to go make their orders.

"I hope it was okay for you that we came over this morning ?"

"Hm."

"I thought that maybe we can do this more often ? Getting breakfast together?" Yihwa suggested.

"Sure." James answered.

>Nuea would've loved that as well..< Mark thought, tearing up again.

"Maybe we can get some Starbucks on our way to school ?"

"Oh yes , I need a coffee !" Kamphan said excited.

"I need to go to the toilet." Mark said and left the table, leaving his friends.

He stepped inside the stall and closed the door as fast as he could before he broke down in tears.

This wasn't new to him tho.

He broke down in tears at least five times a day.

>Calm down Mark.<

He held his hand over his mouth, trying to muffle his sobs.

He needed a few minutes until he came down again and wiped away his tears.

Slowly, he walked out the stall, over to the bathroom sink and washed his face, trying to erase every visible proof that he was crying again.

"Are you feeling better now ?" Yihwa asked in a calm voice and he nodded.

"You know, you don't have to be ashamed Mark. You're mourning."

"We're your friends. We won't let you go through this all alone." Kamphan added to Yihwas sentences.

"Exactly. And if you need to cry, just cry. Your heart might feel heavy, but your soul will slowly heal."

Mark nodded, biting his lips trying hard to hold back his tears.

"Eat as long as it's hot." Yihwa smiled.

It didn't take them long to finish their breakfast and after a quick stop at starbucks, they were on their way to university.

Standing in front of the big building, Marks heart began to hurt.

All the memories of him and Nuea flashed inside his head.

"Whenever you're ready." The girl next to him said, holding his hand tightly.

🍂The Night We Met. // VeeMark Story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें