That's why, when my comment section flooded with Sebastian Stavrakos, I knew I had to give my readers what they wanted most.

You should interview the billionaire Sebastian Stavrakos. We want him in your blog!

What is your opinion of Sebastian Stavrakos?

I love Seb. Please, I'm begging you, put him in your blog.

Would you fall for a man like Seb?

Do you think the two princesses are crazy fighting over Sebastian?

Why do a lot of women go crazy about Seb Stavrakos?

Do you think men should ban Seb Stavrakos on earth for having everything? The looks, charm, money, and brain.

I couldn't just write about the guy and give my honest opinion if I didn't know him personally. I wanted to write facts, not assumptions. So I boldly pitched the exclusive to my publisher and tried my luck emailing the Stavrakos'. After a week and a few nudges, I was shocked when they granted my request without question.

Marie looked at her watch. "While we're waiting, let's review some facts about Sebastian to make sure you're ready."

"That's a good idea to kill time," I agreed, briefly looking up at the ceiling. I'd spent all night reviewing the details of Sebastian's life. "He's a sensational human being. He didn't need to work up to fame, wealth, and power because he was born to have them all."

"Exactly." She nodded.

"He earned an engineering degree at Harvard University."

She gave me a thumbs up.

"His family owns the world's top robotic company and invests in businesses across all sectors; mining, real estate, airlines, steel, clothing manufacturing..."

Lucky, everyone would say. Most individuals would trade their life with Sebastian Stavrakos.

But the media awarded him no privacy. That was a given, being the son of a controversial mother, Elena Pallis Stavrakos—known as the Rebellious Bride. She walked down the aisle in a black dress on her wedding.

Sebastian wasn't without his own controversy. He set their mansion on fire when he was seven, making the news for months. Since then, the media have captured all his adventures, from joining car racing to climbing Mt. Everest to doing extreme sports.

Girls were head over heels for him. He had a fandom. But lately, his playboy behavior had gotten him in hot water in the news again.

And amid it all, I had managed to secure an interview with Sebastian and the keys to a multi-book deal. I could hardly believe that all my hard work was about to pay off.

***

After waiting an hour in Sebastian Stavrakos' office, James returned with an apologetic smile.

He stood in front of us, holding his phone. "It seems like Mr. Stavrakos can't make it today, ladies. He has an emergency."

"Oh my God." My eyes widened. "That's terrible. What kind of emergency?"

He passed me the phone. "He'll tell you himself."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Stavrakos. This is Sweet Treble." My voice was polite and firm. Professional.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Treble," Sebastian uttered in a very sexy voice, erupting butterflies in my stomach. "I would love to have an interview with you, but unfortunately... I'm in the middle of an emergency right now."