Wattpad Original

88

Sebastian

On Friday morning, I walked into the Stavrakos Holding company building, with Max following me. I hummed that Angela Bofill song that Sweet always sings.

Morning, everyone! How's your day? How's your new baby, Leah?

I was all smiles, saying good morning to everyone.

I could tell everyone was surprised, not something I usually do. Normally, I was a walking zombie in the morning, dragging myself to work.

This morning, I made myself go to work. Yeah, I'd rather spend time with Sweet than go to work. But me and Sweet, we're responsible individuals, we have our own things to take care of. I have to go to work and attend a bunch of business meetings, check on our projects, sign some papers, and do other stuff. Sweet's got to handle her blogging and writing responsibilities too.

"Morning, sir," James said. "Looks like you're having a splendid morning."

"I have," I grinned at him.

"I'm glad to hear that." He cleared his throat, then enumerated my itinerary for the day. "Your first meeting starts at ten. It's with our new supplier of hot-rolled steel coils from Mexico. You'll have it in the conference room, since he'll be having a brief presentation. Next is a meeting with the A.I. Engineers. There's a minor problem with the new robot invention. They want you to look at it. Another meeting at one..."

"Okay, stop." I sat behind my desk and leaned forward. "Listen James. First things first. I got to handle this super important thing."

James just stopped and gave me this intense stare.

"I need to plan." I said.

James had a puzzled expression. "What sort of plan?"

"Yeah, what's the plan?" Max joined our conversation.

"I need to plan for my date with Sweet tomorrow. It's going to be a wonderful date like no other." I asked James.

"What do you have in mind?" James asked, and I enumerated the things I wanted.

"Beautiful plan, but it's already tomorrow evening." James pressed his lips together, shaking his head. "I don't think that's possible, sir, on short notice."

"Well, we could work on it now." I said positively.

Sweet

Sebastian took me out on a date on Saturday night. His extravagant choice of riding a limo on our date took me by surprise. Yeah, it was my first time riding in a limo, and it was so exciting.

"Where are we off to?" I asked him.

He stole a kiss and said, "you'll see."

The limo was big inside, but Sebastian, and I were sitting too close. He had his arms wrapped around me, our faces were so close, and I was leaning on him.

We made it to the Stavrakos Sports Resort Hotel. I remembered it was where we had our first date.

"Are we heading to the shooting range?"

He chuckled, "nope."

"Perhaps, wall climbing?"

"Hmm..." He smirked, "Why didn't I think of that? You in that sexy red satin dress of yours, climbing walls... I get so turned on just imagining it."

He grabbed my hand and rubbed it against his rock hard length.

"I can climb on you now." I whispered in his ear. I was confident since the partition between the chauffeur and the passengers area was closed. We totally had our privacy.