He was unsure how long time passed when he felt a hand gently pushing him.

He got sensitive and woke up immediately.

There was already a crimson peach forest in front of him. The flowers bloomed beautifully off  season, and swayed on the branches. Fallen petals were densely accumulated on the ground. At first glance, he could only see pink petals, and not the original soil of land.

Many people gathered around. The crowd in hoods, who were about to become human poison, raised their heads and looked at the sky.

Now, it had passed three quarters since five in the evening. Soon, the time between seven and nine would arrive.

Yan Boshen turned his back, and placed a restraint order. After that, he disappeared from others’ eyes.

After finishing up his defense, Yan Boshen took out a scroll from his sleeve, and stuffed it to Lin Suci, who was still in his arms.

That was a scroll of contract between an owner and a pet.

Lin Suci was a demon cultivator. Even if he could enter in his main form, he would be counted as a human head. Xu Wuwang and Yan Boshen had discussed before and they had a plan on how to let Lin Suci get through in his main form.

The conclusion was to use the owner-pet contract.

The biggest difference between a demon cultivator and a demon pet was not in cultivation bases, but in freedom.

All demon cultivators in the world were free, and there was no so-called master who would restrict their freedom. As for the demon pets, no matter how high its status was and how strong its cultivation base was, as long as the pet signed the owner-pet contract, then its identity would be set as a demon pet. The person would no longer be a demon cultivator, and would lose its independence. There would be no joy for a demon pet where a demon cultivator could enjoy.

In contrast, what the demon pet could enjoy was what its owner brought to the pet.

When the contract came into effect, everything about the demon pet’s self would be placed on its master, becoming a subsidiary.

That was why a demon pet that was following its owner was not counted as a human head.

At that time, in order for Lin Suci to smoothly follow Yan Boshen for the long run in the future, Xu Wuwang and Yan Boshen made an owner-pet contract scroll, in case of emergency uses, such as that time.

Lin Suci’s body was about the same size as the scroll. He tried hard to unfold the scroll to find that it was full of the contract’s content. He did not even read it and proceeded to raise his paw. After muttering some words, he accurately placed his paw print on the contract scroll.

The spiritual energy in his body condensed into a mass, leaving a group of burning fire marks at the position where his claws were pressed.

Yan Boshen took a look at him. It was perhaps he lowered his claws too sharply. Yan Boshen wanted to tell him that, but his words never exited his mouth, so they got swallowed back.

With a light wave of his hand, his name was engraved on the scroll.

There was a golden light on the contract.