Separation Anxiety

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Just wanna be close to dada, huh?" Jonathan rubbed his back as Steve lay his head down on Jonathan's shoulder.

"Hey, is he asleep?" Nancy whispers as she finds them after her shower. She peeks at Steve, who was still awake.

"No, I just think he needs some extra cuddles today, not sure if he just wants to be close to us" Jonathan says.

"Aww baby" Nancy smiles at him before running a hand through his hair.

"Come, why don't we go play?" Nancy holds her arms out and Jonathan silently thanks her as he went with Nancy. Jonathan managed to do what he needed to before going to play with Nancy and Steve.

"What're we playing?" He sits down to play. The three of them play together until lunch time.

"Baby, you need to sit in your chair"

"Nooo" he arches his back as he refused to be put into his highchair. Nancy gave in and sat him on her lap. Jonathan then passed over his cup.

"It's probably separation anxiety" Joyce says

"I thought that too"

"Did he have some sort of dream or anything about you two being away? He's usually happy to come play with me or Will"

"No, why did we not think of that?" Nancy looks at Jonathan.

"Maybe after his nap, we'll speak to him about it"

"Ready for night nights?" Jonathan holds him in his arms. They had lunch and soon it was Steve's nap time.

"Hmm" he rubbed at his eyes. Jonathan goes to his room and closes the door. He lies Steve down before passing him his dummy and cloth.