21| Mark of Reverence

Start from the beginning

I closed my eyes again, basking in the intensity of him.

His hands moved from mine, pushing my hair out of my face before his fingers brushed over my cheekbones.

"I've only fucked you once and you're already tired, hmm?" He said sweetly. "We're going to have to work on that later," He murmured before I felt his lips brushing over my eyelids. The bed dipped as he got closer to me, his lips pressing kisses to the rest of my face as his hand stroked at my hips before they moved further, and further—and further.

I squeezed my thighs together as his hands pushed between their warmth once again.

"Open up for me, little moon." He asked gently, my eyes flickering open as I took in the divine sight of him.

I let out a shaky breath as I melted under his request, pulling my legs apart as he settled between them.

I felt so small in the shadow of his hulking form, my slenderness meeting the masses of muscle that rippled over his every limb. He could crush me with a single touch, but he didn't. Instead, he chose to revere me.

I tried to lift myself onto my elbows, wondering what he planned to do to me next when the air around us was the only thing that tingled against my drenched core, but then his hand shot up and pressed roughly against my chest. He growled out a warning as he pushed me flat against the mattress again, even despite the excitement skittering against my bones.

I whined as his body descended on mine.

"I will never get tired of your needy little sounds." He told me, his lips brushing over my own before they moved down the slope of my throat—kissing and licking and giving attention to all the parts of me that he had neglected earlier.

I whimpered under every breath, whined under the pressure of his lips, and moaned against the wetness of his tongue.

I was struggling to breathe so simply when he had chosen to worship me like this, but I knew he had no intention of stopping until we were both completely satisfied. The both of us had waited too long for this to have to wait anymore.

His mouth moved over the small curves of my breasts, suckling at the skin before his breath pinched at my nipples. My hands gripped at the sheets on either side of me in anticipation, waiting for—

He lifted his head before I got the chance to feel his mouth against my sensitive peaks, choosing to rest his chin between my breasts instead. His eyes gleamed as he took in my dissatisfaction, his lips tilting at the edges.

"Don't stop—please. I want more—"

Before I could finish my sentence, his hand smacked against my skin right where his mouth should have been. I cried out in response, arching my back as his harsh motion buzzed through my body and shot sparks right to my core. My lips trembled as I looked down at him, my eyes welling up with the reasons for his punishing touch.

"Why are you being mean to me, did I do something wrong?" I asked.

His breath fluttered against my skin when he noticed my saddened look, a crease appearing between his brows as his hands softened against me again, caressing my skin until I preened under his attention once more.

"Sometimes a little pain can heighten your response to pleasure." He answered tenderly, "You'll come to learn it soon, you've already collected enough punishments for me to teach it to you—" He glanced up at my frowning features. "Not today though—today I'm going to savour you in all the ways that I can, and then I'm going to fill you up until you can't take it anymore." I smiled then, liking the sound of his second promise more than the first.