12| Mark of Release

Aurelia

He pulled my head back, letting my mouth fall away from the possessive way he had taken control of it. His eyes darkened as he took in the mess I had already made, my lips glistening with the taste of him and my saliva dripping down my chin. His fingers moved from the hollows of my cheeks, smoothing out the pain before he readjusted himself.

I coughed at the sudden return of air to my lungs, his hand still strategically grabbing the back of my head and keeping me in place for everything he was about to do to me. "Deep breaths, little moon—you're going to need them."

I gasped hungrily, hanging off his every word and trying my best to relax against the way he was holding me. His hand brushed through my hair as he massaged my scalp, helping me to get my bearings before he made an effort to take them away from me again.

I moved closer, bracing myself against his knees before I took him in my hand again. He let out a low groan, but this time my eyes were focused on him.

The intensity in his gaze urged me to touch him further as I closed my hand into a fist around him, pumping my palm against his hardened length. He hissed through his teeth, his humanness morphing into his wolf as his hold on me seemed to strengthen.

I wondered if he could see the immensity of my desire for him, if he understood how much I wanted him to use me for his pleasure. To satiate his passion with his feral need to own me in every way that he could.

Just as much as I wanted him to be sweet, I wanted him to prove to me the savageness of his feelings. That his need for me was more than what the human side of him could contain.

"Are you ready?" A throbbing heat filled me from the inside out, scorching through whatever pretence of innocence I thought I had as I nodded my head.

He guided me towards his aching erection again and this time I wasn't shy about the way I took him in my mouth. I took him past my lips, my tongue moving against the ridges of him as I felt him settle comfortably in the hollow of my mouth, all the way until I thought I couldn't take him anymore. Where my lips couldn't touch, my hand worked at the rest of him as I pushed myself tightly against the edge of the sofa.

I could feel myself getting wetter between my thighs each time I drew my lips against him, bobbing my head, waiting for him to show me what he was capable of.

He grunted every time I dragged my lips across his length, but this was just the warm-up round.

"Is that all you think you can take?" He taunted me as the pressure on the back of my head became something else. "Come on, little moon. I know you can do better than that." My heart rate was like a jackhammer as his words flared inside of me.

He tugged at my hair this time, using me like a puppet—guiding me gently at first and then pushing roughly. He kept a firm grip on my head, forcing me to take more and making him reach further inside my mouth than I knew he could go. I gave in easily, my lips coated with his arousal as he gained more access.

He sighed in contentment as he hit the back of my throat, but his hold on my head was relentless as I gagged and gasped for the air he was taking away from me. My eyes were burning with tears as my hand unfurled from the rest of his cock in an attempt to gain back some control from him, instead he shoved the rest of him inside me with no remorse.

"You're taking me so good, little moon. Look at how I fit so perfectly in your mouth, just like I'm meant to." He growled possessively like I wasn't floundering for air.

I whimpered against his praise, the sound muffled by the way he had angled himself inside me. If he started to move now I knew I would be able to feel him lining my throat, and I didn't know if I could handle it.