We're Gonna Kill Santa Claus

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Phil where can I put these?"
Ranboo asked as they stumbled with the gifts.

Phil looked over at them and smiled
"You can just put them by the tree mate."

Ran set the presents down (CPR WHYYYYY, I AM ACTUALLY DYING PLEASEEEE 😭)
while Tommy and Tubbo started talking, Tubbo put Michael down so he could talk to Shroud and the two ran upstairs.

"What do you think they're doing?"
Tubbo asked watching the two run up the stairs tripping on some of the steps.
"Dunno, I think I remember Shroud saying something about... Santa? Meh, I forgot-"
Tommy shrugged watching Shroud struggle upstairs. 

"So is everyone else here already?"
Ranboo went over to the two and stood next to Tubbo.
"Dunno, do you hear Techno screaming at someone?"
Tommy rolled his eyes raising his voice and glaring back at Techno who was still on the couch.
He just raised his hand flipping Tommy off.

"Other than Toms and Shroud you guys are the first people to show,"
Phil looked over at the group smiling, "Also, Ran you think you could help me?"
Phil motioned to the top of the tree with the star topper in his hands.

"Oh, yeah!"
Ran went over to Phil and took the star from him then placed it on top of the tree without struggle. (Lady Marmalade~)

"Thanks, mate, can I get you guys anything?"
Phil asked looking up at Ranboo and then over at Tubbo and Tommy.

Tubbo asked for some water and Ran didn't ask for anything just joining Techno on the couch and starting small talk.

When Ranboo heard a small knock at the door.

They got up and went to the door opening it up letting Fundy and Yogurt in.
"Hey, Fundy!"

"Hey, Ran..."
Fundy smiled letting go of Yogurt's hand

"Shroud and Michael are upstairs if you wanna play with them,"
Ranboo crouched down to Yogurt's level smiling at him.
"YAY!"
He grinned rushing upstairs, climbing them on all fours.

"So is-"

"Wil's not here yet if that's what you're asking."
Techno answered from the couch before Fundy could finish his question.
"Right," Fundy lightly laughed and join Techno and Ranboo on the couch.

"Hey, Fundy!" (The Masocisim Tango- bruh...)
Tommy waved at him smiling.

Sometimes I think about the family tree.
Especially with like Quackity added to it and if it's mama Q-
Thennn
Phil's sons are Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and his son-in-laws Ranboo and Quackity.
Then his grandkids are Fundy, Shroud, and Michael, and his great-grandson is Yogurt and so Wilbur's grandson is Yogurt... and so is Quackity's but step-grandson...
But if we call Quackity's Tubbo's mother/father whichever you prefer, then basically Tommy's Tubbo's uncle- but also his brother... if that made any sense to you, good for you give me your brain-
Also for this purpose, we're gonna ignore this-

"Hey, Toms."

The three started talking with Ranboo adding in every once in a while and Techno just listening to them talk.

"Hey! Can one of you come in here and help out with food?"
Phil shouted from the kitchen poking his head through the archway.

"Yeah-"
All three of them answered getting up and going to the kitchen.

(Stan's playing :] )

After a few hours of Phil, Tubbo, Tommy, and Fundy being in the kitchen and Techno and Ran sitting on the couch they heard the doorbell ring (I Shot Cupid~ Reminds me of a character coming up :0)