You- *slowly nodded*

Tae- I know you are difficult to not see each other. I will do something  to see you don't worry. *wipe your tears*. Is my baby is also mad at your dadda. *touch you baby bump*

You- If you are going to see us then baby don't get mad.

You both chuckled and stare at each other for a long. He slowly lean towards you and captured your lips in his in a smoothy way. You both enjoy the warmth. You broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. He smile at you.

You- Ok take care of yourself and don't forget to call me. *kiss his forehead and leave from there without glance at him*

You reach downstairs and saw jiwoo is sitting there all dress up.

You- Jiwoo come lets go. We are going Namjoon oppa take care.

Kookie- Wait i will drop you both.

You nodded and walk with a heavy heart. Tae look at you standing near upstairs and sigh at your disappearing figure then he come and stood beside Namjoon.

Tae- Mr.kang (his manager) I want you to arrange some papers for Yn. She will be the secret share holder of my all properties. It will be a secret between us even yn will not know about it. And arrange a black card for her.

His manager nodded and left from there. Tae smile and look at his hyung who have a proud smile on his face.

Joon- You are proving day by day that you are a good husband tae. I am so proud of you. *Ruffle his hairs*

Tae- Hyung i am leaving today take care yourself and your lover too.

Joon- I..i don't h..have any l..lover.

Tae- Really do you think that i will not knowing about your little crush towards jiwoo. I am your brother hyung don't forget that...

Joon- You are right tae i love jiwoo. But i am afraid of her reaction.

Tae- Tell your love to her before it getting late. It's a advice from your lil bro. *he run towards his room*

Joon- I will. *He thought and left to his room*

TIME SKIPS

Taehyung and yeona come for the place where press meeting going to held. They got into the stage by his body guards and face the reporters.

Tae- Before you can start i would like to tell you some matters.

Reporters- *keep quiet*

Tae- Me and yeona married 5 months ago for our business purposes. But unfortunately for some issues we have to look forward our divorce.

Reporter- Then why did Ms.yeona stay at your mansion after the divorce till now?

Tae- Even if we divorce our contract doesn't change. So she stayed to close the contract soon as possible.

Reporter- Are you having secret relationship with Mr.kim after the divorce?

Yeona- If i am in a relationship with him i wouldn't have divorced him in the first place. *smirks*

The reporter stay silent and sit down.

Yeona- Hope you ask all answers then we will take our leave now.

They both exit from the help of the bodyguards. Taehyung drop yeona at the hotel where yeonjun stays. She thank him for stay by her side and they bid good bye. He drove back to his mansion.