PART 01

*Alarm rings*

You get up and turn off the alarm and you saw your sister is sleeping peacefully

You get up and turn off the alarm and you saw your sister is sleeping peacefully. A smile formed on your lips and you started to caressed his hairs. You decided wake her after you get fresh up.

A/N- Hey yn why don't you introduce yourself?

You- Its your duty author nim not mine.

A/N- Its your story..😏😏

You- You are the one who is writing not me and i don't have any time too. *go to washroom*

A/N- Bad girl.....Ok guys let me tell you.She is Jung Yn 24 years old well educated smart girl.

You- Thankyou author for your compliment.😍😍

A/N- Hey shut up.....😡Let me speak....

You- 😶😶😶😶

AUTHOR POV
She has only a sister her parents died in her young age. She struggles to take care of her sister and her life. But now she is graduated with a great degree and get a job in kim&Kim fashions. And she has a crush on her boss but her bad he already married poor yn😂😂😂...

You- Author nim...😶

A/N- ok ok sorry. So this is all about now the rest will come soon in the story...Byee. Yn wake your lazy sister🏃🏃🏃

You- Ok Author nim.........

You- Jiwoo wake up...its already time don't you want to go college...

Jiwoo- Unnie pls let me sleep more...*whining*

You- Get up now...Or i will splash water on your face...

Jiwoo- I am up. *sit straight*

You- Good girl. *ruffles her hairs* Now go and get ready i wil make you breakfast.

Jiwoo- Ok.

•TIME SKIPS•

After eating breakfast they are getting ready to go to office and college.

Jiwoo- Unnie my exam fee last date is in next week don't forget that.

You- I know baby. Wait for 2 days i will get my salary then i will give you.

Jiwoo- Ok. Then lets go.

•AT OFFICE•