PART 08

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Appointment letter from Park corporation"

Tae decided to wake you up.

Tae- Yn....yn wake up....

You- *Slowly rub your eyes* Uhmm tae what's wrong?

Tae- I am sorry for disturbing you but it's urgent see this.

You take phone from his hand and saw the message. You face light up reading that.

You- Oh my god i got the job. Its one of the company i apply jobs few days ago.

Tae- Then when did you go for interview?

You- Oh that.... I forgot to tell you....when i came to office to give you money that you pay for jiwoo fee that day i went for an interview there.

Tae- Oh anyway it's one of the famous company congratulations.

You- Thankyou. I am so happy.

Tae- *happy*

You- You are going office from tomorrow onwards right?

Tae- Yeah ok let's sleep. It's late.

You- Ok.

You both lay on the bed and drifted off to the dream land.

•NEXT MORNING•

You both are getting ready for going to office. You are excited to go to office bcs it's your first day. After changing you both go to downstairs and saw jiwoo is waiting there.

Jiwoo- Let's go.

You- Yeah. Did you take your lunch.

Jiwoo- Yes i.

Then they get inside the car. Jiwoo in the back seat and yn in the front seat. Tae get inside and drove off from there. First they drove to college to drop jiwoo.

Jiwoo- Ok oppa see you.

Tae- Ok. Bye.

Jiwoo- Don't come to pick me in the evening i have evening classes and need to buy some things.

Tae- Ok if you need something call me.

Jiwoo- Don't worry oppa i will manage it. Unnie All the best for your first day.

You- Thankyou.*smiles*

After drove off from there he stop the car in front of your office.

Tae- I am staying in the mansion tonight?

You- *sad* I will take a bus to reach home in the evening.

Tae- No i will pick you  and drop to home. After that i will go.

You- It's ok i will be fine you will also get tired after work. So it's ok. Bye have a nice day. *about to go*

Tae- *hold your hand* Are you going without hearing me Mrs.kim.

You- *gulp*

Tae- Listen don't overwork and stress yourself. Eat meals on the time. If something happens or you feel sick or something just call me anytime ok. And call me when you get free time i will talk to you. Eat the food ajhumma packed for you don't eat from outside ok. All the best for your first day. I hope you will get happiness from this work and i will miss you.  *kiss your forehead*