PART 10

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

???- Me myself Jeon jungkook and i am your personal body guard. *bows*

JEON JUNGKOOKAge same as taehyung

JEON JUNGKOOK
Age same as taehyung.
Well muscled tattooed handsome man. Respected towards women.

Tae- Yn he is your personal body guard.

You- Tae what is all this?

Tae- First let me talk to them. *he side hugged yn* This is jungkook my bestfriend from high school.

You- *smile and bow at him*

Tae- This is my wife yn and mother of my child. That is jiwoo my sister.

Your eyes get teary by hearing him saying jiwoo as his sister but blinked it before noticing someone. Taehyung busily informing them about how you both get married and all.

You- Tae there is no need of a body guard to me. Namjoon oppa is here.

Tae- But he also have works to do. So it's better there is someone to take care of you both.

Joon- He is right yn. I also need to go for business purposes so it's better if jungkook is stay here.

You- Ok tae i won't dare you to change your plans but come to our room i need to talk to you. Jiwoo go and get ready we will be leaving soon after i have a conversation with tae.

Jiwoo- Ok unnie.

You left from there. Tae excuses himself and left behind you. He come to your shared bedroom and with in a second you engulfed him in a tight hug. You started to crying by hugging him.

Tae- Hey what happened? Relax it's ok.

He try to calm her by patting her back. After sometime she calm herself and remove hug from him. She look at him with a sad pout and he smiled and cup her cheeks.

Tae- What made my angel cry? Is something bothering you?

You sit on the bed and he also sit beside you while holding your hands in his.

You- Tae i dont know why but i am feeling sad in thought of you living seperate with me and our baby. *tears again started to flow*

Tae- Yn don't cry i dont like you seeing crying. But the reason you are crying right now is bcs of me and i hate myself for that.

You-  It's not you tae.....i am crying bcs of my mood swings.

Tae- Yn don't blame your mood swings i know you are crying in the thought of living seperately. Do you think i am happy to live without you and our baby but we have to do it that's what we are decided right?