Part 31 : Mercilessly

ONE THING THAT MAFIAS LOVE IS BEING MERCILESS. FOR THEIR ENEMIES AS WELL AS LOVERS.

Hayley's POV

I leaned on the door as I watched him doing gym. Off-shirt.

I hold myself tight and prepared to do what I'm going to... Not because of mission... It's an excuse... For love... truly.

In black lingerie inside my grey bath robe, which hid my everything completely, I stared at the hottest man in his sweat doing exercises.

Flashback

"I knew it will work and it did."
Vini said with proud.

"He gave you his phone's password. He will tell you more about something if you do it for second time."

"Second time?!"

"Yeah... Do it again and this time... You'll take lead."

I bit my lip, when imagination of doing that again hit my dirty mind.
"You enjoyed it, don't you? So do it... "
She said teasing me.

I smiled and looked down...
"Fucking God!... Thoughts of Mafia V made Mafia Zee blush."

Flashback ends

I went in and stood behind him while he did dumble.

"What's with doing gym, off shirt?"
He turned and noticed me..

"Oh you're here...
Because it makes me look hot."
He smirked.

"You look fire already."
His smirk widened.

"You know, 7 minutes of sex is equivalent to 1 and half an hour of gym."

"You know, what are you calling for babygirl."
He said and left dumble going to pull up bar... And started doing it.

"Very well... And I'm willing to do it again."
I said and slipped off the robe off my shoulder. Cold chill wind hit me making me shiver.

He eyed me and his jaw dropped.
I bit my lip and went to him swaying my hips.

I stood ahead him as his hands loosed around the bar and came down.
"You'll catch cold? Go wear something warm."
He said concerned for me.

"Then let me make myself hot."

Too Mature content ahead
Innocent readers are requested to not read further
Abusing + heavy smut!
🌚🌚🌚

I said and gripped my fingers around the bar and pulled myself up, that now my pussy was just in front of his eyes... And I again went down, when now my boobs met his eyes and he inhaled my smell.

I smirked and pulled myself again and I felt a sensation when he kissed my lower abdomen, my navel ring and again came down... He held the bar too and with me pulled up his body.

And our chest collided to each other. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he captured my lips into his in a steamy kiss.

We both came down slowly and I left the bar wrapping it around his neck as his warm and sweaty body made me feel relaxed and comfort... While his lips devoured me more and he too left the bar and his foot touched the floor and his arms wrapped around my stomach.

He walked us to the attach washroom to gym and switched on the geezer, never leaving my lips and now kissing roughly, like a hungry man.

Switching on the shower with one hand he checked the temperature of the water coming out as he smooched my lips.