Part 13 : Kiss in Tensed

I LOVED THE WAY HIS LIPS DEVOURED MINE. I LOVED HOW MY ENEMY KISSED ME IN TENSED.

Adrian's POV

I went to the area where my men and our cars were and saw our unconscious target inside the car of which the door was just closed by Marshall.

"How did it go?"

"If you would have some time here other than having romance with that girl."

"Marshall speak low, she is here, and I'm sorry I was distracted by her beauty."

"Why was she here?"

"To hang out."

"That's weird, your girlfriend doesn't have any social media account, and she came on the same day and in same place, where we had mission.
I guess she is from Scott's team."

"Its just a coincidence. I believe her."

He sighed frustrated.
"I saw Scott's son here. He took the drugs suitcase and we only have this man with us. Scotts men were also here but don't know exactly where."

"We should leave now, if Scott's men are here then it probably be a problem later."
Joseph suggested.

And Marshall entered in the car.

"I'll come in my own car. I have to drop Hayley home. So, I'm going."

"Be careful. I doubt that girl."
Marshall said and left from here.

I went back to where Hayley was. I had key of my car in my pocket. I saw her keeping her phone in her purse.

"Were you talking to someone?"

"Oh yeah! Vini called me as she was worried for me."
I nodded.

"I'll drop you home. Its late night and I can't let you go alone."
Also I fear Scott's men can kidnap you.

She nodded. And we were about to move when I saw Scott's son coming from backside. He had gun in his hand. I can fight him without any weapon but I fear Hayley's safety.

I need to hide my face, he has to leave from here. In rush the only thing which came in my mind, to divert his attention to everywhere but at us. Was.

I held Hayley's face, maybe was a little strong touch and smashed my lips onto hers. I saw her eyes widened out of shock. I saw Emerson had a glance at us.

I deepen the kiss and hid my face behind hers so that he can't see me. For him to know that we are devouring each other and he shouldn't look at us.

I moved my lips on hers, I was feeling guilty to do it without her permission. I'm sorry Hayley. I close my eyes tightly and kiss her more and more.

Hayley's POV

The sudden wave of electricity ran through my veins when he landed his lips on mine. Its not like he was being pervert or I didn't liked it. I was just too shock. Why all of a sudden he kissed?

He slowly started moving his lips on mine and came more closer to me. I was about to melt into the kiss and was about to kiss him back.

But before I could close my eyes, I looked at the car's rear view mirror in front of me, which showed the back of me and there was Emerson.

That's why he kissed me. Now it makes sense. Emerson had gun in his hand so he is trying to hide his face for his or maybe my safety.

Emerson's face was clear enough in the mirror to notice that he was hurt and angry to see Adrian kissing me.