Consent, darling

En başından başla

"That's not the deal." Felix looks to him.

"Not the deal?" Hyunjin tilts his head. "Consent, darling." He with raised brows.

"Thats not what I—" He pauses, and huffs.

Hyunjin notices how he is slowly, but surely, getting irritated. He finds it funny, and a little cute, how he is huffing and puffing over only a kiss. Or more so, a kiss he didn't get.

Felix sighs. "Can you please—" he says in a small voice, but stops.

Hyunjin raises a brow.

"Can you please just.. kiss me.." he says. "Already."

Hyunjin smiles at him finally asking. He takes his hand off of Felix's thigh, and uses it to lift Felix's chin up so he can see his face. He slowly leans in, looking down at his lips.

"I can." He says, as he closes his eyes to kiss the latter.

Their lips connect, and Felix finally closes his eyes. His whole body turns into butter, like he is melting into Hyunjin. He can feel the funny feeling in his stomach again, and he knows exactly what feeling it is.

Felix starts to lean in a bit closer, wanting even more. Hyunjin pulls away, looking at Felix with a brow raised. "Really, that's what this is turning into?"

Felix bites his lips, almost letting out a sound of frustration. "Just shut up and kiss me." He says, pressing his lips back on Hyunjin's.

Hyunjin, unexpectedly, let's out a groan at the sudden action. At the sound, Felix can feel the feeling in his stomach grow even more, and he kisses Hyunjin with more passion and lust.

Hyunjin closes his eyes, lifting his hand to place it on Felix's cheek. He just got a subtle hint that Felix likes it noisy, and it makes him feel a bit superior knowing what he can do to him with that— when the time comes, of course.

Felix sits up, his lips still connected to Hyunjin's, and crawls onto Hyunjin's lap. Hyunjin's hands move to hold his waist, the other on his thigh. He pulls his lips away, and looks Felix up and down with a smirk. He pulls Felix closer, and starts to attack his neck.

Felix let's out a soft moan, holding the back of Hyunjin's head. The noise just arouses Hyunjin more, the beautiful sound he can create by just moving his lips. It makes him want to do way more.

He starts to kiss different spots, going up and down his neck. He licks a strip of his neck, up to his ear. He kisses under his ear, nibbling a bit at the lobe. He then moves his mouth back down, and hits a sweet spot.

Felix is in heaven with every move Hyunjin makes. He keeps letting out beautiful sounds, getting louder and louder. He moves his hands down Hyunjin's body, gripping onto his crew neck.

He starts to move his lower body a little bit, slowly and lightly grinding on Hyunjin. Hyunjin groans, grabbing Felix's hips. Felix has a sly smile on his face, as he starts to move his hips even more.

After a couple minutes, he isn't even receiving neck kisses anymore. They both are focused on the movement of Felix's hips, and how good it feels as they both become more vocal.

Hyunjin's hands grasp onto Felix's hips, and he guides them to grind on just the right spot for the both of them, causing a trail of loud moans and groans to be voiced.

"Fuck.." Hyunjin groans.

"Mmhmm." Felix moans, biting his lip.

"You're addicting." Hyunjin says, breathlessly.

Hyunjin looks back up to kiss Felix, his tongue slipping into the younger ones mouth. He dominates the kiss almost immediately, and Felix moans into his mouth as he continues to move his body on Hyunjin.

Hyunjin pulls away, biting at Felix's lips. Felix hisses a little, at the pain. However, he has to admit he likes it.

He chuckles. "I thought you said you didn't bite." He says breathlessly, stopping his movement.

Hyunjin chuckles too. "Depends on the circumstances." He says, leaning back into kiss Felix's lips.

Felix pulls away, breaking the short kiss. "Should we go somewhere more.." he looks around the kitchen. "Comfortable?"

Hyunjin smirks. "Anything you'd like."

Felix smiles, moving himself off of Hyunjin. Hyunjin stands up on his feet, helping Felix off the floor as well. Felix keeps Hyunjin's hand in his as he starts to walk to the bedroom, pulling Hyunjin along with him. Hyunjin can't help but follow along with a smirk.

They reach the bedroom, since it isn't that far from the kitchen, and Felix opens the door for the both of them. He doesn't even get the chance to fully shut the door before he is pushed up against it, causing it to slam, and connecting his lips with Hyunjin's.

They share a passionate kiss, while Felix's hand slowly starts to tug at Hyunjin's ugly, god awful sweater.

The next thing he knows, the top is off —
And he is pinned on the bed.