THE REAL CULPRIT BEHIND EVERYTHING

Riya saw Rathore and Alex leaving to the study room, she followed them, her long curly hair perfectly set off her charm. Her habit of teasing her hair was very feminine at this moment.

Today she will get with him, no matter what. She pursed her lips into a simple smile.

Rathore's handsome facial features considerably brightening the room, and his hair was slightly longer than normal.

Riya gulped, this is the right time.. She looked at the man she love, she can't stay shut anymore.

Khushi saw Riya and Rathore in his study ROOM, she knows her husband very well, he won't look at other woman than her, she trust him. Then she heard Riya say..

"I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T SAY NO..."

"..."

"SIR PLEASE SAY SOMETHING NAH..."

"..."

Khushi could not hold her fury she stormed in anger to witness Riya in HIS ARMS...

"What?!"

"I followed you all these months

"I followed you all these months.. Please.. Accept my feelings.. Sir please tell him na? This idiot never noticed my feelings at all." She said, hugging Alex tightly.

Khushi was speechless and so was Alex

He broke the hug and looked at Rathore's slight smile." You liked me? " He never see it coming. His heart fluttered...

Rathore laughed hearing it.." Riya is perfect girl for you, Alex. Don't miss her."

Khushi's indescribable jealousy is surging in her heart disappears...

Riya looked up at Alex, blushing.."See, I won Sir's favor to get in your sight.. I liked ever since we first met.. I was totally flat when you were interviewing me.."

Alex felt embarrassed in front of Rathore.. "Let's talk about this next time."

Riya pouted, she thought he might agree with Rathore's help.. "Let's go for a cup of coffee?"

Alex nodded positively to her surprise, she hugged herself in happiness and bid them bye.

She finally noticed Khushi by the doorway, Alex dragged her out. Leaving Rathore and Khushi alone.