FIRST LOVE DISASTER

Khushi saw how Arnav was care for her in this crucial moment of her and she felt touched by his care..

She saw her, only confirming his good condition she can breath again.

"Raghav beta saved me in time bitiya." He praised Rathore.

Khushi folded her hands together and thanked him.

Rathore almost frozen seeing her gestures, "No.. Khushi I.. Anyone would do the same thing in my place, in that moment." He shook his head.

She smiled at his kind nature, and thanked him again.

_____________

Khushi noticed Arnav's good nature in action of his, she felt breathless in his presence but also feels safe.. Her acidity is acting up again.

Dhak.. Dhak.. Dhak...

As he helped her out of those fairylights she tangled with. She looked at his handsome face, gulped.

Just what is she thinking of!?

________________

Night of Deepavali..

Arnav was blown away seeing her in red saree, like a goddess that made just for.. Him?

He helped her out of those diyas, gifted her her amma's Payal back. Made her wore them. Arnav sat on his knees before her, but his eyes never left hers.

Something is telling him, pulling him towards her, as he stepped forward she steps back in hesitation, shy..

He cupped her her pretty face, to kiss those rosy lips, his Khushi..

This got distracted by Aman's phone call, Arnav looked at her in shock.. Just what he did? Kiss this middle class girl? Giving up his pride before her?

Letting her win? How could he be attracted to her? He know very well what these type of girls do.. His mom died saving one.. Leaving him as an orphan.

He announced his engagement with Lavanya just declared to certain girl of his class..

He dropped her at home saying she meant nothing, that almost kiss meant nothing to him.

She stood in front her home with tears her first love ended soon as it starts.. He is getting married to Lavanya... This is why she came for right? To unite him and Lavanya..

She emotionlessly walked into her house, her babuji called her to talk have a talk with her. "Bitiya, can this old man ask you for something?"

She nodded at him.

"Will you marry Raghav? He is really good person. He will take care of you very well.." He said softly.

Khushi saw Garima, Payal, Buaji also looking at her eagerly..

"Babuji.. I never saw Raghavji like that.." She thought him of as a such.. He likes her?

Shashi hold his chest in discomfort, they all panicked and feed him his medicines. Rathore also isn't here..

Shashi holds her hands and asked her again, "Please bitiya.. You will never regret this.."

"Ji babuji." A lone tear escapes her eye. Accepting her fate at it is.. She went to her room and cry at her fate.

____________

Rathore reached home after going to see his parents home. He was missing them..

Payal teased him soon as he came back, "Finally my brother in law is home."