ENGAGEMENT WITH WHO?

She figured that she might as well lay there stiffly, staring up at the ceiling blankly.

She didn't know how much time had passed, but the color on the ceiling turned brighter.

Like before, she didn't react and simply laid there in a daze until she couldn't take it anymore. She climbed out of bed to use the bathroom.

She had laid in bed all day without doing a thing, yet she came to discover that her entire body was exhausted, she had no strength left after crying whole night.

Did she crying for her Arnav who rejected her or for Raghav who she rejected?

Both of them never loved her anyway..

Her mother called to get to go to work..

Work.. Arnavji.. Her duties are finished, her service are no longer needed.

But Anjali still insist her to help them with marriage arrangements.

His marriage with Lavanyaji...

While her own marriage with Raghav was on back of her mind...

_______________

On the other side.

Nani called everyone to talk about something.

The all curious what might she wants to talk about. She clear her throat, "We forgot something more important.. Anjali is married, Chote is getting engaged soon.. Now.."

Mami beamed in happiness, "My son's marriage! I will look for miss India candidates list first."

Nani glared at her to shut her up, "RAGHU."

They all gasped hearing his first name, which they rarely utter, he despise his name, the name his mother called him..

"But he.. Is a loner isn't he? Living all alone in these years. He never mingle with us. He always refused to attend any of the functions we have.." Mamaji said.

Mamiji also agreed with her husband. They are his only relatives, but he never stay close to them. The most close person in this family to him is Arnav. That also because of their business.

Arnav know Rathore very well. No one can force to do anything even with emotional blackmailing won't work on him. They are planning something useless.

Nani sighed hearing that," He call himself a bad omen, he is staying away for our sake.. No matter what he is my eldest Grandson. This is my responsibility to think of his future."

"Nani, do you have anyone in your mind for Rathore?" Anjali raised her eyebrow seeing Nani hell bent on getting Rathore marry.

Arnav also looked at Nani curiously.

"I do.. She brings happiness wherever she is. Most suitable girl for my grandson, beautiful, respectful, responsible, traditional, kind, selfless. She can keep him happy. I'm confident." She said proudly and winked at Anjali. Anjali understands her immediately.

Arnav had very bad feelings about this...

"Who?" Lavanya wondered loudly.

"Khushiji/ Khushi Bitiya." Nani and Anjali said at same time.

Arnav stood up from his seat, feeling hurt.. Angry.. "Nonsense! Rathore with that girl? Insane! You know about him. He is.. He won't like a her! That middle class.. " He saw Khushi enter the house.

Mamiji also agreed with Arnav, Rathore who lived high class life to match him up with someone like phatti saree, this idea don't make sense.

They both feel awkward, they look away from each other remembering last night event.