BROKEN HEARTS

He tried but failed miserably to fulfill her wish..

I’m on my way to your house
Hurry up and pick up the phone
Because I’m in so much pain it might kill me
If I can’t see you, I might really…

He is sick, he was never like this before, he doesn’t want to force his feelings on her but to not see her never an option for him.

Please, pick up the phone, just for one minute
Please listen to me, just for a second..

His calls goes unanswered, she blocked his number it seems, he is going insane… Waiting in front her house were not fruitful…

Since I’m almost dying I can’t even breathe
Let me live, please, just this once
In front of your house..

He know how stupid he is right now.. How foolish to go behind her.. Yearning for her..

A MONTH PASSED.

There is no improvement, Buaji chased him away, he stood waiting in the rain just to see a glimpse of her hair..

He heard Payal is got engaged to Akash.. They must be in need of money.. He know how Mamiji will berate them for being a middle class..

He send money to Shashi uncle’s account. Shashi wasn’t mad at him like Garima, Buaji and Khushi.. He just disappointed that Rathore had lied to them.

Khushi refused to marry Rathore firmly so Shashi couldn’t say anything to defend Rathore..

You don’t even know that my heart is breaking..

Are you laughing? Are you happy?
You threw me and all the memories away....

He saw her practice dancing happily, he finally saw her.. Buaji stood their with her belan threatening him. He felt pathetic.. Buaji went in and lock their door and window.

He stood again in rain and knocked her window saying, “Khushi.. I know you're there.. Please.. Listen.. Yes.. I LIED TO YOU ALL BUT.. MY FEELINGS WERE TRUE, you know Khushi I never looked at you with ill intentions."

Khushi on other side, harden her heart.

"I won’t come to you.. Until you call me Khushi.. I will be waiting.. Please listen to me.. I was consider myself a bad omen I already know you for 2 years but didn’t approach you..” He was drenched by rain.

Pain and suffocating silence
Rain that covered my tears
A kind of mood when my blood burst, as if
getting goosebumps from head to toe

“Once we met.. I can never look away Khushi.. I lied.. I never liked myself my identity.. I liked living as Raghav with you, with your family members… I’m sorry for everything.. I’m sorry…Remember Khushi.. I will wait no matter how many years..I miss your eyes looking at me..”

Like I’m addicted,
It hurts all day long, But she’s gone..

_______________

Arnav went to Rathore’s home look for him. Rathore is not answering their phone calls for weeks now.. He saw alcohol bottles on Rathore's room floor..

Everyday and night I just get drunk
My heart is peaceful only for a moment..

If time heals all wounds, why am I not getting better..

“Rathore!” Arnav shouted seeing his cousin on the floor.. Unconscious.. How much did he drank?

It’s not possible, it’s love’s foul
Sorry for being so greedy
Even sleeping pills don’t help
Every time I think of you, day and night change,
I seem to be just knocking around, flouncing