LAST ARGUMENT..

He can't possibly misunderstanding the situation, right? Their love wasn't that weak. He was willing give his soul to get her love..

She touched his shoulder, he shoved her her hand off him. "Raghu, you don't trust me? You.. Said that you trust me the most... Why... Raghu I.." She frozen seeing his tears.. He looks so broken.. He is crying..

"I can trust you with anyone in this world but Arnav?.. You told me that you love HIM to my face Khushi.. You rejected me for him.. You slapped me for him.. You loved him.. I was nothing in front of him.. But mere dust.." He said taking a step back.. He took out his gun. She panicked what if he harm himself..

" NO Raghu.. That was in the past.. I love you.. Please.. " Her words fell deaf to his ears..

He laughed, while his tears falling out. "Are you afraid that I would kill him? Is that why you are now finally telling that you love me? For him? I waited all these days to hear those words Khushi..." He turned around, no longer can keep his sanity around her. 

Leaving her crying, slumped on the floor.. He didn't believe her.. He questioned her.. Her emotions were all over the place..

" GO.. DON'T EVER COME BACK IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME.. "SHE SAID IN ANGER.

He didn't stop, he run back to console her.. He just walked away..

"Why Raghu.. Why... When I pushed you away, you kept coming back to me. Now I really love you.. Now you going far away..."

__________________

Rathore dragged Arnav all along with him, out of his house and punched him hard on face...

"STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE!"

"We loved each other! You separated us by taking advantage of our situation at the temple!" Arnav roared in anger.

"What do you mean?"

"She was supposed to mine from the very beginning. You came between us damn it! You took her away from me! You also killed Shyam! Revealed his truth to whole world! Now society is laughing at Di for being a dumb wife. If only you didn't exist... Our life would have been easier! She would be mine.. I would have solved Di's problems silently.. " Arnav puts all the blame on him..

Rathore stood frozen, Khushi.. If he didn't exist.. Would she be with Arnav instead of him?

Sacrificing her self respect.. She would have married Arnav as six months contract wife?

Bearing his hate? Putting others happiness before hers? Tolerating that creeps advances?

Later...

He stayed at penthouse.. He didn't want to make the situation worse.. He needs some time to.. Think..

His insecurities.. Arnav's words.. Khushi's past behaviors.. Sugar free kheer... His locket was thrown on the ground.. Their marriage...

He drunk a lot that night..

He is afraid of losing her... Afraid of himself saying something he shouldn't say to her..

She is calling his phone, probably worried about his whereabouts.. He remembered Arnav's words.. She supposed to Arnav's.. If he didn't exist..

Anger took over his mind, he broke his phone. And passed out.

_______________

Next day..

His rational thinking came back after a long sleep.

They agreed to start over,to put the past behind.. didn't they?