HOLI (RED OR BLUE)

Next day, HOLI.

Rathore woke up first, on his way to bathroom. Khushi tries to go first but wasn't successful, she knocked the bathroom.

"Rathore! I HAVE MORNING PUJA!" She complained with sleepy tone, ".." He didn't say anything in reply making her even more mad.

An idea popped up in her mind, is she is late.. She can get him late too..

Few minutes later.. Rathore finds himself cover with soap with no water to rinse it out. ".." He is no fool to not know who's work is this.. He sighed, he had no choice..

She saw the bathroom open, her face lit up in excitement, she smiled frozen seeing him standing before her only with towel...

Rathore's muscular body fell into her sight, she gulp seeing perfect abs.. He started to step forward as she keeps stepping backwards.. Until her back about to hit wall, he softly hold shoulders, she closed her eyes in fear, but his touch are soft..

"Khushi.." In his voice that sounded deep, low, and flat as usual, she could also hear a slight hint of warmth and gentleness.

She is breathing in and out, she opened her eyes saw his light brown eyes staring at her... His is so close to her...

"What... Are youuu.. Doing?"

He smirked at her trembled frame, "If wanted a free show, you could asked it you know.. Thank god there is a towel in the bathroom or else.. I don't mind coming just like that, without anything on.."

Khushi felt like she was going to collapse soon, why every time she does something to him, it always backfires her.." No? " His sweet seductive voice fell into her ear.

She nodded no.. He pinched her chin to looked at him, at this moment, she is only looking him, he is in her eyes, in her mind..

"Then Khushi.. You will turn it on.. Won't you?" He whispered.

She was looking at him without blinking, turn what on?

"Water.." He said with smirked as he let her go.. She escaped from him

The water came back in no time after scaring her like that.. He smiled to himself..

__________________

Anjali handed him and Arnav, their favourite color to them, Arnav refused to play HOLI, Rathore on other hand have no idea, would Khushi like it if  he apply color on her? When she is now, trying her best to avoid him after that bathroom incident?

He saw her chasing Payal around to apply color, this girl.. Nani will faint seeing her running like this..

He tried to stop her, however she applied her yellow color on him by mistake.. They both stood froze in that very spot.. She gulped Rathore's hot gaze again.. "Can I?" She saw Arnav looking at them form afar... "Sure.." She answered with a smile.

Arnav was standing there, jealousy spread in his heart.. They are just pretending to be good couple..

The corner of Rathore's lips rose unconsciously, he applied his color on her.. They look at each other intensely for a moment until the Gopi uncle handed them drink...

She chug it all down in one go in nervousness.. Rathore took sip realized it is Bhaag...

He saw her running around laughing..

"Khushi..!" He called her, running after her, saw her holding another glass of bhaag.. And chug it down... He finally caught her..

Rathore cursed his own fate looking at Khushi is fully gone crazy after drank lot of bhaag." Arnavji? I will win.. Just wait you laad governor."