HAPPINESS THAT HE DESERVES

"How did this happened?" Rathore asked, saw Arnav and Khushi both getting goosebumps at his question.

Khushi noticed Arnav's tensed face..

It was Shyam.. He tried to.. Molest her when there is no one in the house.. She run to escape from him and fell down from stairs, Arnav who come home to get his forgotten file saw her fall and rushed her to the hospital.

She looked at Rathore's face, he will kill the creep if she says anything.. But she also wanted him to get punishment.. At same time she don't want Rathore to do anything illegal. He is emotional right.. She will find right time to talk to him about this.. But not now after.. He is the only person who will trust her no matter what.

"I accidentally fell off.." She told him.

While they were busy talking, on the other side Naniji is panicking for Khushi's unborn child, her heir..

Rathore comes out with a cold face, he isn't in a mood to listen any of their BULLSHIT. Khushi.. She lied to him.. She is lying for him..

He saw how they were worried for baby that didn't even actually exist. Payal, Anjali, Nani, Mami, Akash, Mama, the servants.. Whole bunch of people but they couldn't take care of a single girl?

He clenched his fist, controlling his anger. He want to..

"Discharge her.." He said to the doctor. Doctor nodded as Mrs. Rathore isn't seriously hurt, just foot fracture, that will heal in 6-8 weeks.. Thank God, if something did go wrong, Rathore would have destroyed this whole hospital.

"Beta.. THE CHILD?" Nani asked him in tears..

"There is no child. It was a misdiagnosed." He said, saw them disappointed with the fact. Khushi isn't actually pregnant.. They care more about child than for Khushi..

"Let's go home.." Nani said, sadly to Raghu.

"No Naniji.. That is not my home and never will be. I am bringing MY WIFE to my home! She will be well taken care of there." He said firmly, he won't let Khushi anywhere near them again.

"WHAT? WE ARE YOUR FAMILY!" Nani exclaimed in shock.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Is this your idea or your new wife's idea?" Mamiji interrupted them.

Rathore's nerves twitched in anger, "Are you serious? What do you think I am? A five years old child? RAGHUVENDRA PRATAP RATHORE! I NEVER HAVE LISTEN TO ANYONE, I'M WELL CAPABLE OF TAKING MY OWN DECISIONS!"

"But Rathore.. Khushi needs family.." Anjali spoke up in defence of Nani.

"DI. STAY AWAY FROM MY WAY. SHE IS MY WIFE, IT'S MY DECISION AND SHE HAD TO FOLLOW WHATEVER I SAY FROM NOW." He said rudely and storm out.

HE WILL TAKE CHARGE OF HER.. HOW DARE SHE LIE TO HIM? FOR ARNAV?

________________

Khushi looked at Arnav numbly, "You want to blame for seducing your Jeejaji again?" She asked.

Arnav want to refute but didn't say anything in return.

"Say Mr. Raizada, I think you're a type of a person who will blame a rape victim for being raped.. In past I WANTED to prove my innocence but now no.. Think whatever you want. THANK GOD I fell down before he could even touch me." Her words cut his heart.

"Khushi.. I.. "

"And you want your sister to live with such a person? Yeah... WHO AM I TO QUESTION THE MIGHTY ASR? PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE... PLEASE CALL MY HUSBAND.." She feels safe only with Rathore..