HER EFFORTS TO...?

Khushi mad face seeing her dear husband being busy with a bunch of files.. It been a while since they got married.. And they love each other, even though they never say that to each others, they knew.. Actions speaks louder than words..

But there is huge disadvantage in their relationship.. He kept maintaining his distance.. Being too much of a gentleman he is....

She remembered that day they fell on bed together, he almost kiss her...

She glanced at his killer lips and gulped.. How should she approach him? As woman.... No.. She can do this..

She saw his tired face, "Raghu, let me give you some massage." She gave him massage to fire him up.. Only to see him fall asleep in sitting position..

"..."

_______________

She was wearing saree instead of salwar.. He did notice her weird behaviour nowadays.. She seems too tense around him...

Unfocused while eating.. Spacing out often.. Walk back and forth in front of him.. Is there any problem?

Rathore frowned, is she missing her family? He sighed and called Garima Amma, arranged them to stay at his home for Khushi...

"Why damadji is there any news?" Garima sounds worried and excited at same time..

"News?" He repeated with a frown.

"Good news.. You see.." Garima spoke gently.

"No.. No Amma.. Nothing like that.. She just missing you guys, I guess." He said with smile. He prefer Gupta's over Raizada any time..

"Oh.. Sorry damadji. I didn't meant to rush you both.. You both are adults. You can choose when to have a child. Please don't mind me." said Garima.

"Khushi herself is child to be taken care of.. Do you think that I have would time to think of child?" He laughed, his wife.. Will be a childish woman. In the end he have to take care of two babies..

Garima also agreed with him, "Damadji I understand that you see us as your family but.. You both young couple should spent some time alone without a crowd you see.. We will visit you both whenever you want.. But staying there.. We will when the time arrives." She said assuring tone.

"OK.." What else could he say?

________________

Khushi sighed at his lack of a reaction.. She doesn't know what else she should do to attract him..

The rain....

A idea clicked on her mind, she gave the servants a whole day leave.. She almost chased them all away..

Hearing sound of a thunder, Rathore searched for Khushi.. Where is she?

Love, oh love! I broke myself.
To fill me with you tugged our lives together.
I filled the air around with our memories…
…Untied your eyelids and hid away the sorrows alone.

He found her.. In the end.. In the garden.

He saw her dancing in the rain, bringing back his memory of first time ever saw her.. She was dancing like this.. Without a care.. Its feels like a dream.. He took a step forward to her..

I’ll grab the blurry shadows of our thoughts.
I will turn around the time for you.

He pulled her in his arms, they both drenched by rain, they shivered not because of cold but of their closeness..

He looked at her in the eyes, seeking her permission.. She closed her eyes inviting him..

I will travel across the world to see you again.
I’ll fall in love again with you.