ARNAV & RATHORE

Khushi and Payal settled down in Delhi well with help of Rathore, their Paying Guest. Lessening buaji's burden.

He always there to help them whenever there is a problem. Like a genie which they used to see in cartoon.

Unlike someone who taunt her.. she failed to pay up the cost of his damaged car. She wants to find a job after failing to sell her embroidered saree.

Khushi got job at AR DESIGNS with Anjali's help, whom she saved from falling at temple stairs, soon she started works there she regret it, because the owner of AR is Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man who locked her in sheesh mahal and released that tape. Making her jiji's wedding get cancel.

He didn't like her in his office. Eventually, they sign a 15-day contract, which says if she quits before the end of the contract period, Khushi would have to pay him one lakh rupees. Khushi takes up the challenge only to find him going out of his way to make her quit the job somehow.

He gave various challenges with she overcame it all somehow to his own surprise.

She took his breath away at that damned photoshoot, wearing red saree instead of that strapless dress he ordered her to wear

She took his breath away at that damned photoshoot, wearing red saree instead of that strapless dress he ordered her to wear. His cameraman rohit praised her as a tradition beauty. Arnav cursed himself for staring at without a single blinking, her mesmerising beauty capture his soul. Her doe eyes the were accusing his non stop, looking at him in fear.

"Pack up

"Pack up.. The shoot is over." He said in harsh tone, leaving that place instantly.

Later...

Khushi felt his eyes were on her, burning her skin.. This man is always angry at her but at same time he also kept saving her in difficult times.. Just like how he saved her from getting by a car at his company parking lot.. He is the cause, he will be the solution. Why is he always there...?

Why she can sense his presence? Not anyone else but Arnav Singh Raizada only? Is that he special? Why?

________________

Rathore's Pov..

He decided to handover his important works to his PA Alex and his CEO Sunil Shetty for six months and tell them to not disturb him at any cost. He is wowing Khushi, his queen.. He feels bad for hiding his real identity from her.