Chapter 17

Hi guys! We are back at Emma P.O.V.

Enjoy the chapter! :) ^_^

________________________________

~~Emma P.O.V.~~

"What happened?"

"I don't know, Maggie!", I said looking at her. "I felt when he bit me and I saw that he was nervous and worried and after that, I-I just fainted."

"What did the doctor say?", Maggie said looking at me worried.

"He said that I have nothing to worry about, that it was normal that I fainted. After Anthony bit me he said that he marked me, I asked Carter what that means, but he said that it would be better if Anthony would explain it to me, not him", I said looking at her.

"Carter?!", Maggie said, looking at me confused.

"The doctor. He's name is Carter."

"Oh, I understand now!", she said. "But how did he bite your neck?", she said smiling.

"Oh, come on!", I said looking at her and rolling my eyes. "You really want me to describe to you what happened?", I said exasperated.

She chuckled.

"Don't laugh! I mean you know how he looks like. He's gorgeous and sexy and just so hot, especially when he's shirtless", I said looking at her and biting my bottom lip and then, Carter, Anthony and my sister entered the infirmary.

"Oh shit!", my inner voice said while I was looking at them.

Anthony smiled at me.

"God, he's so breathtaking and still shirtless!", my inner voice said again while I was examining his whole body from top to bottom.

"Thanks!", he said smiling at me.

I blushed.

"Thanks? For what?", Kate said looking at him confused.

Anthony ignored her and came straight to me, sitting behind me on the bed, his legs being on my sides.  He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you!", he whispered in my ear. I placed my head on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. Our faces were just a few inches apart.

"I love you too!", I said, pressing my lips against his. After I broke the kiss he looked at me and smiled.