Chapter 15

Nina Dobrev as Melissa ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

______________________________

I stormed into the living room of the house, everyone staring with wide open eyes at me, the anger on my face being obvious. Anthony was sitting on the couch talking to Jake, but he stood up as soon as he saw me. I stopped in front of him. I could hear a girl behind me, imitating me with a squeaky voice.

"A-Anthony", she said imitating me. "Please don't hurt me, Anthony, ple-please don't h-hurt me", she said then she began to laugh.

I was angry. Anthony seemed to see it on my face.

"Please, shut up!", Anthony said looking at her. I was still looking at him, not paying attention to the girl.

"Why? She satisfies you better than I do?", she said laughing again. "Of course she satisfies you better than I do, that's why she's a whore after all."

"Hold your jaw!", Anthony said growling at her.

"Why? This is the truth", she said. "She's a whore!"

I was boiling with rage.

"Melissa, shut the fuck up!", he said through clenched teeth.

Oh! So she is Melissa.

I turned to look at her, when I looked at her she put her hands around her neck, she was definitely trying to breathe.

"Emm, stop! You're killing her!", Anthony said, grabbing my arm.

"Yeah, I know! But I don't know how to control it", I said desperately.

Her face started to turn blue.

"God, Emm, stop it!", he almost begged me.

"I don't know how!", I shouted at him.

He came in front of me, our faces were very close, he grabbed my head and he pressed his lips against mine. I felt myself relax under his touch.

I could hear Melissa breathing. Anthony ran his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for permission. I opened my mouth, his tongue playing now with mine, the kiss becoming more passionate and intimate. I ran my fingers through his hair, grasping his hair in my hand. He groaned, his lips still pressed against mine, his hands going down on my hips. He pulled me closer to him, our bodies being now bonded together. I was hyper-aware of him.

"Urrgghh! You are disgusting", Melissa said, definitely staring at us.