Chapter 14

Pack House ^_^ :)

__________________________________

After Anthony drove for another five hours with Jake and the other two men behind us, we reached the pack house. I got off the bike and I took off my helmet. My jaw dropped to the floor. I was speechless.

The house in front of me was amazing. It was so huge, looking like a castle, with ground floor, upper floor and attic, external walls being made of brick, red brick with light brown, beige brick. The entrance was shaped arch, above the entrance there was a terrace. The house was surrounded everywhere by grass and trees in bloom. Everything was green and shiny in my eyes. Everything looked just so amazing, perfect, fabulous, splendid. It was breathtaking. I could not take my eyes off the house in front of me. Until Anthony appeared in front of me smiling like an angel.

Oh God, that was definitely more breathtaking than the house. His rough hands, delicately cupped my face, his eyes staring into mine, then the smile on his face became even larger.

"You know you look so beautiful when you are amazed, right?", he said still smiling and then kissing my nose.

A smile appeared on my face. Oh, God! I love him so much. This is too good to be true.

"Well, I didn't know until now", I said smiling standing up on the top of my toes to kiss him.

He took me in his arms bridal style and headed in the direction of the house. Oh, God! He is going to enter the house with me in his arms. Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!

Jake opened the door for him and there we were, inside the house with everyone staring at us. I could see a variety of emotions on their faces. Amazement. Curiosity. Happiness. Amusement. But Anthony did not pay attention to them and continued to walk with me still in his arms through the house. We went in the kitchen and he sat me on the countertop.

"What?!", I asked him, not understanding why he kept looking at me.

"Have you seen their faces? The way they were looking at us?", he said smiling.

"They weren't looking at us, they were staring at us."

"Let them stare", he said smiling, approaching and kissing me. "You're mine!", he said biting my bottom lip.

I froze in place.

"What is it, my love?", Anthony asked definitely confused, not understanding my reaction.

"I am not an object, nor a dog, Anthony!", I said, outraged by his statement. "I'm not yours. Nobody owns me, nor you, nor anyone else".

"Who does he think he is to tell me that I'm his?", my inner voice said outraged.