Chapter 7

William Levy as Daniel ♥

Katy Perry as Maggie ♥

China Anne McClain as Ashley

________________________________________

I got up out of bed at 7 A.M. I went to take a shower. I washed my body with a vanilla shower gel.

"How does she know what shower gel I use?", I said confused. "I have to ask her that when I see her."

I got out of shower. I opened the closet and I was amazed to see that all the clothes were my size. I dressed in shorts jeans and a black shirt. I went downstairs. For 10 minutes I tried to find the kitchen. Eventually, I found it. I fried two eggs and I poured orange juice into a glass. Someone was listening music in the house so I started to dance while I was preparing my breakfast.

"Can I help you?"

"Aaaah", I screamed dropping the pan with oil.

The pan was stuck in the air. I could see how easily turn back and get on the stove. My eyes were wide open.

"You should be more careful"

I turned. There were a man, a woman and three girls. The man was about 35 years old. He had brown hair, hazel eyes, was quite high, around one meter and eighty-five centimeters. He was well-built, the muscles being visible through his white shirt. The woman next to him was about 30 years old with short, dark hair and hazel eyes. She was a little shorter than me. I think she was around one meter and seventy-two centimeters. The three girls who were behind them, they were grinning from ear to ear. The woman noticed that they annoy me so she spoke before I could say anything.

"Do not let them piss you off", the woman said smiling at me. "They are just girls who think that they are so fucking great."

I looked at her determined to not paying attention to girls.

"You used your magic to stop the pan, right?", I asked.

"Yeah, I did. I'm sorry I scared you. It's not what I intended to do."

"It's okay. Thank you for stopping that pan", I said smiling at her.

"Of course you are grateful, since you could not stop it", one of the girls said. "You are just a weak, helpless girl."

"Ashley, shut up! She's is one of us. You have no right to offend her.", the woman said.