Chapter 16

Alex Pettyfer as Carter ^_^

_______________________________

"Y-you...you did what?", I said, feeling dizzy.

He was silent.

"A-Anthony. I-I think I'm gon...", I couldn't finish what I wanted to say because I fainted.

...

~~Anthony P.O.V.~~

I caught Emma before falling to the ground. I took her in my arms bridal style and left the room.

"Carter!", I called him through our mind link.

"Yes, Anthony!"

"I need you downstairs now!", I said, heading downstairs with Emma still in my arms.

"I'm training the pups, I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Carter, I need you downstairs now! I marked Emma!", I was sure he could feel the desperation in my voice through the mind link.

"I'm coming right now. Take her to the infirmary! I'll meet you there."

"Thanks, man."

"Thank me after I check on her."

On the way to the infirmary everyone was staring at me, not understanding what was going on. I was careful to cover her neck when I left the room, so nobody could see the spot on her neck where I had done the claim. They are my people, they are my pack, but I can't let them see that she is my mate, their future Luna, not yet, not when I know that some of them hate witches and still were not accustomed to the thought that we have over twenty witches and wizards in the house.

When I entered the infirmary door Carter was already there, waiting for me. I placed Emma gently on the bed, not wanting to hurt her.

"Carter, what is going to happen? I didn't want to do that. It just happened and I don't know what to do. I mean she is a witch, not a werewolf and I don't know how is that supposed to work on witches. You have to do something, man. Please, do something!", I said looking at my best friend, not knowing what to do in this situation.

"I will as soon as you get out!", he said pointing to the door.

"W-what?", I said, taken aback.

He sighed.