Chapter 7 (EVENT)

Leila was feeling slightly dizzy. She breathed out a sigh of relief when the car finally stopped. Luciano was smoking a cigarette, he looked at her and grinned.

"Home sweet home. Right?" The twisted words of his made Leila shiver slightly.

"Thanks for the ride." She said meekly before getting out of his car. She was still feeling slightly traumatized. It isn't like Luciano's driving skills are horrible no he's just too much careless. They almost crashed few times.

Sitting in his car as he drives just promises a near to death experience.

Leila made her way directly to her room but just to her luck her way was blocked by Carlo. It was surprising because he usually don't approach her.

"Get dressed within an hour. We are heading out for a event." Leila just slowly nodded giving him a signal that she heard. Without another word, he walked past her.

Leila made her way to her room and direct to her closet in search for some fancy dress but there was a knock on the door.

She opened the door to find Mia with a dress in her hands. Mia gave her a small smile and entered the room.

"Master Xavier sent this for you. This event must be really important." Leila just nodded and sat down on the bed.

"Your presence will be most noted. So it's essential that you get dressed well." Mia stated in her professional tone. Leila just again nodded and stared at her reflection in the mirror that was in her room.

"I'm going to take a shower first." Leila said and stood up.

"You need any help?"

"No....I will manage on my own. You know I have grown up now." Leila gave her a tired smile.

Mia leaned down and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"You sure have."

With that Mia took her leave and Leila went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Within an hour, Leila was ready. The deep red dress clinged to her frame, it reached her ankles with a large slit revealing her toned legs. She applied a little natural makeup to match with the dress and curled her hair.

She chose a pair of black high heels to go with it and stepped back to look at her reflection in the mirror. A small smile formed on her lips and her eyes fell on her parents photo in the room. She looked exactly like her mother. If her parents were here, the things would be a lot different.

Leila made her way outside after grabbing her phone. She stood in the middle of the staircase, looking at her brothers who were gathered at the same place again and dressed like billionaire models. The event must be really important if all of them were going.

Leila took a deep breath in and descended down the stairs. The loud clicking of her heels reached her brothers' ears. They all looked back at once.

She stood near Angelo a little awkward because he was the one standing closest to the stairs.

"I won't repeat it, so hear me now clearly. I don't want any fight there. Just behave." Xavier, the oldest brother said in his stern tone.

Luciano mockingly raised his hands in surrender because more likely he was the one who picks fight without reason.

"Leila! You are coming with me." Leila's head snapped at Xavier in shock but she nodded instantly when he raised his brow.

Angelo gave her a look that made Leila walk towards Xavier. Soon everyone headed out. Angelo and Carlo went in his car. Antonio and Zach tagged together just like Vincent and Luciano. Vincent went in his car to make sure that he reaches the event safely without crashing into someone.

"How was your day today?" Xavier asked his little sister who was busy looking outside the window. Leila, hearing his voices, looked at him surprised that he was talking to her again.

"I-it was fine." She toyed with her fingers.

"That day--" Just at the mention, Leila stiffened.

"It wasn't your fault." Leila looked at him with wide eyes.

"I don't blame you. I never did. I just wanted to give you some time alone so you could come out from the trauma. Locked in your room was clearly not helping you, that's why I decided to make you leave for sometime." It was the first time, Xavier spoke so much and shockingly to her.

His words indicated that he was worried. But why would he worry? Leila had grown up thinking that she was nothing but useless weight on her older brothers shoulders.

"It means that you c-care?" Leila whispered.

Xavier's rough hand grabbed her hand.

"You are family. My little sister, ofcourse I care about you just like the rest of your brothers."

It was shocking coming from Xavier. But it was nice. Leila allowed a small smile to form on her lips.