You Pan pouted and looked He looked a little unhappy: "Daddy, I don't want to wear it, it's so heavy."

    "Luo Panzhi, did we agree to surprise Dad? You don't want to surprise Dad now?" Luo Qingye was wearing a doll costume. Unable to bend down, he could only lower his head and talk to this delicate son.

    You Pan glanced at Big Daddy's expression, silently looked away again, and muttered in a low voice: "It's just so heavy.

    " The milky voice said softly: "Then you must not know. Dad had such a big stomach at the time, and it contained me and you. Look at how old you are, how old I am, and how big we are. Dad didn't say anything serious about it." Right ."

    You Pan looked at Zuo Gu dubiously: "How do you know that Dad didn't say it was serious?"

    Zuo Gu blinked his eyes as if he was thinking about how to answer this, and then his eyes lit up, as if thinking of something: "I'm here with Dad. I heard it in my stomach!"

    "Really?" You Pan was a little convinced.

    "Really, brother won't lie to you." Zuo Gu smiled, and the dimples on the corners of his lips were faintly visible: "Daddy said that Daddy likes Doraemon, and he wants to give Daddy a big surprise to make Daddy happy! Today is Daddy's Birthday!"

    Luo Qingye looked at Zuo Gu dotingly, the elder son just didn't hurt in vain, he was smart and obedient: "Come here, Zuo Gu, daddy kisses you."

    Zuo Gu opened his arms towards Luo Qingye in a desperate way: "I want to hug."

    "Me and me!" You Pan hopped with a puffy face, like a Doraemon puffer fish.

    Luo Qingye looked at You Pan helplessly, this guy is really squeamish, if he breaks down into an omega, he can still survive as an alpha, if he breaks down into an alpha, he can still be so squeamish -

    not at all.

    Suddenly thought of myself.

    Then I realized that it wasn't that the family didn't enter the family. It might be because of the strong genes. Looking left, I looked like Chu Yiqiao, and looking right... quite like him.

    can do.

    It can also bend and stretch.

    It really might be an alpha.

    This wedding was not a big deal, and no one was even invited. Chu Yiqiao only invited the closest partners around him, that is, all the members of the research institute. As for Luo Qingye, he invited Jian Ze, who was the toughest, followed by a few good students from the university.

    He also invited Luo Qingwen's family for some reasons.

    Adding up is only three or four tables of people, but it is enough for them.

    Because this is their sense of ritual for each other, it is for themselves to see, not for other people to see.

    The wedding venue is in the same hall as the engagement day, and this hall has not been used since the day of the engagement, and it has been sealed for release. Nowadays, the word L&C is still everywhere in sight. On the building, the steps of the spiral staircase, the exquisite tablecloths, tableware, goblets on the dining table, and finally even the red carpet in the middle, there are looming silver-gray L&C.

    Everywhere is a testimony of their love.

    Every detail is extremely detailed but also extremely high-profile.

    As the master of ceremonies, Yuan Nian clearly kept every process of the wedding in mind. Today's wedding, he thought, might be the most difficult wedding he had ever presided over, all because of a certain groom's surprise.