54

Chapter 54: A Little Sweet 54

    "Congratulations, Mr. Chu, you are pregnant."

    Chu Yiqiao's head froze, is he pregnant?

    He couldn't say it was a surprise, but it wasn't a shock either, it was just so sudden that he didn't know how to react.

    In the past, he never imagined that one day the pheromone disorder syndrome would be cured, that he would meet an alpha with a matching degree of 120, and that he would become pregnant after being completely marked.

    And hit it once.

    He looked at Luo Qingye, just as Luo Qingye turned his head, and then he saw Luo Qingye's eyes were red.

    "...Are you crying?"

    Luo Qingye raised his hand and touched his face, as if touching tears: "Yes, I cried."

    Chu Yiqiao was dumbfounded by Luo Qingye's reaction: "Are you scared? "

    He thought to himself, Luo Qingye must have been terrified of his eighteen-year-old father, this guy is still a big boy himself, can he have any idea about children? He himself has no preparations or concepts.

    Luo Qingye walked up to Chu Yiqiao and squatted down, raised his eyes and stared at him, Ru Mo's eyes reflected the appearance of the man in front of him: "No, I'm not afraid, I'm just a little excited, I'm becoming a father."

    Chu Yiqiao Some accidents, he thought that Luo Qingye would be frightened, but after thinking about it, he might be the one who was frightened.

    He said softly: "But I'm afraid."

    It's not the right time for this child to appear.

    Seeing Chu Yiqiao say this, Luo Qingye suddenly panicked: "Brother, don't you want this child?"

    He couldn't help but start guessing in his mind, whether he felt that he was not capable of taking on the responsibility of alpha's father, or that he was too young , nothing so do not trust him.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye's panicked and frightened eyes, and suddenly he felt that he couldn't bear it, but this child did not come at the right time, and he had to be responsible for this child. Jiang Mianhuai was not caught, and he couldn't rest assured for a day.

    This person is not as stupid as he imagined, and he can do so many evil things behind his back. He is worried that Jiang Mianhuai has already broken his can, and his purpose is no longer for money, but for revenge.

    And now he is most afraid of Luo Qingye, he is afraid that Jiang Mianhuai will do something to Luo Qingye.

    "Xiao Ye, let's not be good, there will be more in the future."

    Luo Qingye looked at Chu Yiqiao in disbelief, as if he couldn't believe that he would say that, and suddenly fell into the abyss of surprise, hitting his head in a daze. He looked up at Chu Yiqiao, with an unconcealable sadness on his face:

    "Brother, I think it is the luckiest thing in my life to have a home and meet my Omega. I am a fatherless Alpha, I don’t know what home is, and I haven’t experienced the love of my parents. I can only feel cared for and loved.”

    “Although I’m young and I don’t have much experience, I’m willing to learn. "

    "I will be a good husband, I will try to learn to be a good father, I will not abandon my Omega, abandon my children, and I will do everything I can to protect you. Because I have never had one, so I will definitely cherish it."