38

Chapter 38: A Little Sweet 38

    Yuan Nian's eyes changed when he saw the old man, and he nodded out of politeness: "Mr. Jiang, long time no see.

    " Put him in the ICU." The old man's face was obviously darkened, and he seemed to be disgusted with the ICU, but he also knew that the hospital wanted to get angry, and it had to be looked at: "Did He She say when he would be out of danger?"

    " No, I just went in." Yuan Nian replied truthfully.

    "Then you stay here and watch, I have something to say to him." The old man looked at Luo Qingye: "Let's talk."

    Yuan Nian frowned: "Mr. Jiang, isn't the purpose of your coming here to see Mr. Chu?" ? And Mr. Chu has not passed the critical period, we have to guard here, now is not the time to talk about other things." The

    old man said: "Since you say so, let's talk here." After speaking, he sat by the corridor Sitting on the chair, looking at Luo Qingye: "Let's talk here."

    Yuan Nian knew that his boss never wanted to see his family members, and he also told them that no matter who came to Chu Yiqiao, he didn't need to be too unreasonable. A reasonable person's words are just a waste of affection for a cow. So when he saw that Luo Qingye was about to pass by, he couldn't help but stretched out his hand to grab the wheelchair:

    "Young master, you don't need to go there."

    "It doesn't matter, I still have the traditional virtue of respecting the elderly." Luo Qingye pushed his wheelchair to the side of the old man, and then Looking at the location of the ICU ward, he himself felt that the arrival of this moment made him unexpectedly quiet and miraculous.

    He was blown away with money.

    Could it be seen from a certain level that his status in Chu Yiqiao's mind is so important that even other people see it? Including Chu Yiqiao's family.

    The old man looked at the good-looking and young alpha in front of him, and seeing that he didn't look nervous at all, there was a bit of inquiry in his eyes: "You are calm."

    "Do you want me to get high?" Luo Qingye replied: "I'm not like you. When he encounters an accident, I can calmly throw money at others. And unlike you big shots, I haven't seen anything in the world. I don’t have a big heart, I only have Chu Yiqiao in my heart now.” The

    young man’s calm tone sounded like an ordinary conversation, but the words were sharp, and every sentence was full of strong irony.

    The old man supported the top of the crutch, and when he heard his words, he tightened his hands suddenly, his face became more gloomy, and the wrinkles on his face deepened a few grooves: "I heard from my son that you are from Caesar's Palace. "

    "Well, I'm a garbage man from Caesar's Palace." Luo Qingye responded frankly. He looked at the old man out of politeness, only to see him smile: "And your son is the director of the garbage factory. Well, the smell stays on him, and he has a sense of responsibility." The

    old man's face was completely dark, and he slammed the cane on the ground: "Do you know who you are talking to!"

    "I know, you are talking to the old man. "Luo Qingye laughed, harmless to humans and animals: "If I hadn't kept the traditional virtues in my heart, I would have done it a long time ago."

    Yuan Nian and Koko lowered their heads at the same time, pursing their mouths and dare not laugh out loud.

    They suddenly felt that Mr. Chu and the young master were really a perfect match. Both of them were typical unreasonable and unforgiving people. Just now they were afraid that the young master would be crushed, but now it seems that they underestimated Luo Qingye.