22

Chapter 22

    "Brother, can you speak well, don't scare me..."

    Luo Qingye's anxious voice kept coming out of the receiver, impatiently calling over and over again, especially clear in the quiet room without light.

    He fell off the bed and was in a trance, only to hear the buzzing sound and the faint calling sound. Even if I heard it, I didn't have the strength to respond.

    Chu Yiqiao slowed down for a long time but did not regain his strength. He felt that all his strength was being tortured and pulled away, his whole body was weak, pain and heat tortured his body, and his clothes were soaked.

    He was so dazed that even Luo Qingye's voice seemed to come from far away.

    He stared at the ceiling in a daze, and the place where the screen of the mobile phone that fell not far away was like a light leaking from the gap, illuminating this square inch of land.

    "Brother, don't scare me, please, are you feeling uncomfortable or have you fallen? Can you speak well..."

    Luo Qingye's crying tone made Chu Yiqiao slightly frowned, this silly boy cried What, didn't it just fall? Just as he was about to speak, he opened his mouth, but found that he didn't have the strength to speak.

    Even when I breathe, I feel uncomfortable in my stomach and want to vomit.

    Suddenly felt a little ridiculous, and silently twitched the corners of his mouth.

    So now he can only lie on the floor and wait for himself to recover. He can't answer the phone that is close at hand, and he can't even speak. What is the difference between that and a waste?

    Why.

    There is no reason for the efforts he has made these years, he is all for himself. For the breath that he couldn't swallow, for revenge on that scumbag, every step he took was careful.

    Whether it's the promotion of blockers or everything he does to protect Omega, his goal from beginning to end is to defeat the deranged alpha crowd like Jiang Mianhuai, the scum who regard Omega as a forbidden plaything, and the only way to protect these people The man who covered the sky with his hands.

    He didn't know if he had encountered Ni Lin from these crowds, but he definitely wanted Jiang Mianhuai to die.

    But as He She said, he may only be three years old.

    Luo Qingye at the other end of the school skipped class and hid in the toilet. He held his phone tightly and called anxiously, but Chu Yiqiao got through the phone but didn't even respond. He only heard a dull falling sound. At that moment, the mood fell to the bottom.

    "Brother, Brother Yuan called me just now. He said that it may be because of work, you seem to be in a bad mood, and then you feel a little uncomfortable. Can you tell me? I have been listening. If brother, you really I can wait for you if you feel uncomfortable."

    When he received a call from Chu Yiqiao's special assistant Yuan Nian, he started to panic. He was just a little alpha beside Chu Yiqiao, unknown, why did Chu Yiqiao's special assistant call him. But when he heard Yuan Nian say that Chu Yiqiao's situation is not very good and he had better make a phone call, his mind went blank.

    There was no time to think, and he even ran out of the classroom during class.

    The involuntary panic made him at a loss, and he even wanted to rush out of the school and go to Chu Yiqiao immediately. His anxiety was all because of Chu Yiqiao's non-answer. He has never been so restless, nor has he been so anxious. He has never been panicked when someone stepped on his feet and crushed his back, but it was Chu Yiqiao who couldn't do it.