7

Chapter 7

    "I'm He She, Chu Yiqiao's best friend, who are you?" He She looked at Chu Yiqiao leaning in the arms of a young boy, with such a fragile but inexplicably docile posture, he had never seen it before Chu Yiqiao is like this.

    When Luo Qingye heard the word 'He She', he felt a little familiar, and then he remembered where he had seen it, it was on Chu Yiqiao's mobile phone, He She who sent ambiguous messages to Chu Yiqiao.

    It turned out to be alpha.

    His eyes turned cold again.

    Pulling Chu Yiqiao, who was in his arms, into his arms, his possessiveness was undisguised.

    He She frowned and looked at the young boy he had never seen before. He had a good skin and was beautiful, but his eyes were as wild as a wolf's, and he was an aggressive alpha. The air is filled with alpha and omega pheromones, which are in a state of perfect blending and fit, making it impossible for people to blend into it.

    Especially alpha pheromone, the smell of pheromone is very sweet, but as far as he smells, every smell that falls is like a territory mark, warning him not to approach this Omega casually.

    And the pheromone of that Omega belongs to Chu Yiqiao?

    differentiated.

    Luo Qingye noticed that He She seemed to be releasing alpha pheromones towards him, and his expression was cold. How could an alpha dare to snatch someone from him? Just when he was about to release the pheromone, he suddenly felt his hand being squeezed hard, lowered his eyes, and found that Chu Yiqiao had opened them.

    The expressions just now were all put away and returned to that soft little alpha. Luo Qingye hugged Chu Yiqiao's arm and helped him up to lean on the sofa, then showed a worried look:

    "Brother, are you okay? You scared me to death. "

    Switching expressions is extremely skillful.

    He She frowned.

    "A She? Why are you here?" Chu Yiqiao felt a little weak in his body, but at least he didn't feel so uncomfortable. He sat up and leaned on the back of the chair, and he could still feel the burning sensation on the back of his neck. Looking at Luo Qingye, who was holding him, looking like he was about to cry, he smiled and said, "I'm fine, thank you."

    This kid is much more useful than inhibitors.

    Luo Qingye held Chu Yiqiao's hand tightly. He looked at Chu Yiqiao's weak and pale face, and thought that Chu Yiqiao might have been stimulated to the point of estrus by someone. If he wasn't here, who would pass by? Pushing the door uncontrollably.

    A gloomy look appeared in the bottom of his eyes.

    "Who is this kid?"

    Chu Yiqiao was not very surprised to see He She, because his assistant might have notified him: "Let me introduce, this kid is called Luo Qingye, and he is an alpha. Xiaoye, say hello to this brother." , called Brother He."

    Luo Qingye greeted He She obediently: "Hello, Brother He."

    "Well, hello."

    He She naturally felt Luo Qingye's hostility, and this greeting was probably just to deal with it. He didn't care much. When he walked to Chu Yiqiao, the closer he was to the pheromone, the stronger the smell, but the strong one was only the alpha pheromone, and Chu Yiqiao's pheromone basically disappeared, as if he had been comforted and stabilized. like that.