50

Chapter 50: A Little Sweet 50

    Luo Qingye's coming-of-age ceremony was held quite grandly. People who didn't know thought it was a wedding dinner, but those who got wind of it probably knew that tonight's coming-of-age ceremony was actually an engagement banquet in disguise.

    Everyone is curious about what kind of existence the alpha that Chu Yiqiao favors is like.

    Almost all big-name figures, whether in the industry or outside the industry, also came to the banquet. Whoever got the invitation letter from Chu Yiqiao didn't want to come. Being able to go to dinner with such an authoritative person and chat several times can gain a powerful circle. network resources, many of whom have media friends.

    The coming-of-age ceremony was held in the hotel under the Chu Yiqiao Group. All the details have been laid out from the hotel gate, as luxurious as the layout, as fine as the metal frame of the standing sign at the door, the pen on the table at the reception, All the decorative tableware on the table in the banquet hall are engraved with the abbreviation of L&Q.

    Anyone with eyes can see what's going on.

    The top floor of the hotel -

    in front of the full-length mirror in the cloakroom, two close-fitting bodies are reflected in the mirror.

    "... Xiaoye, don't make trouble, I haven't changed my clothes yet, and the dinner will start soon."

    "Isn't it even okay to hug me?"

    "Is the tie wrapped around my hand called a hug?" Chu Yiqiao was pressed by Luo Qingye On the full-length mirror, he looked down at the tie wrapped around his hands. He actually liked these little funs when he was with Luo Qingye, but he seemed a little bit bored now.

    It's just that the things to do tonight are still very important, and he shouldn't be in a bad mood.

    "Is it still uncomfortable?" Luo Qingye put Chu Yiqiao's tie-wrapped hands on his neck, and the hugging posture could make him coax Chu Yiqiao better. He looked at the blue color under Chu Yiqiao's eyelids. , frowned involuntarily, and dropped a kiss on the eyelid in distress.

    What happened yesterday was undoubtedly shocking, and almost shattered his three views.

    No matter who's grandfather became a father, and father became an elder brother, it would be unbelievable to hear it.

    "Yeah." Chu Yiqiao didn't hide his emotions, and buried his head into Luo Qingye's shoulder and neck: "My mind is messed

    up now." He couldn't digest what happened yesterday. Years have passed, and all the grievances and pains of resisting have come to tell him now that there are more chaotic things.

    It's about his father's generation, it's about love and hatred that he doesn't understand, his mother has an irrevocable relationship with the two men of the Jiang family.

    In the video, the ring on his mother's hand is exactly the same style as the men's ring he received in the ring box, and he can clearly see that Jiang Mianhuai is not wearing a ring, and Jiang Mianhuai's abbreviation is not C, but The old man's name is Jiang Cheng.

    Before his mother died, he asked him to find his grandfather. He never wondered why. Now he understood that the person his mother trusted most was Jiang Cheng.

    But the mother didn't know, but the person she trusted the most abandoned her child in the cold hospital, not letting him see the mother for the last time, and even cruelly refusing to send her on the last journey.