11

Chapter 11: A Little Sweet 11

    The door of the consulting room was slammed shut, and the sound of crutches was clear and resentful as he left.

    He She looked at the back of the old man leaving, and after a while he pushed open the door of his consultation room, and found Chu Yiqiao sitting on his office chair playing with the stone in his hand, as if he was in a good mood, and finally frowned Stretch, relieved.

    "Qiao."

    "Did it scare you?" Chu Yiqiao stood up and left the chair, patted the back of the chair, "I'll give it back to you, thank you."

    "It's okay, sit down." He She sat outside the desk He signaled to Chu Yiqiao not to leave, and then looked at Chu Yiqiao seriously: "This time, you have to tell me what's going on anyway, and if you don't make it clear, don't come here anymore Seeing

    He She, who was always gentle and elegant in a white coat, showing such an angry expression, Chu Yiqiao smiled, and then sat back in his chair: "This is the first time I see you angry, so you are angry like this. "

    "Chu Yiqiao, I'm not joking with you." He She's face was sullen, and there was no smile on his handsome face: "We've known each other for fifteen years. I didn't ask before because I was worried that you would think I crossed the line, but I Now I find that you don’t take me seriously at all. You don’t think I’m your friend, so you don’t even want to vent your negative emotions to me. But I care about you, but you make me feel that I am what you call me An existence that comes and goes.”

    In addition to the meaning of reproach in these words, Chu Yiqiao actually heard the feeling of grievance, and a little surprise appeared in the bottom of his eyes, as if he knew He She for the first time. He didn't expect He She to think so. For several years, he thought that their way of getting along was very comfortable.

    It sounds like he is overbearing.

    It's just that he didn't want He She to be involved in this fearless incident, just like his grandfather still found He She.

    "Sorry, I just don't think my family's affairs are worth mentioning, and I don't want you to be troubled."

    He She reached out and took Chu Yiqiao's hand on the table, covering the back of his hand gently, with gentle eyes: "Qiao , I don’t feel troubled at all, I just feel frustrated that I can’t share it for you. Even if it’s not worth mentioning, I want to share it for you. If you are unhappy or need my help, I can help you, because we Best friend, isn't it?"

    Emphasis on the word 'best'.

    Chu Yiqiao: "?" His eyes fell on He She's hand covering the back of his hand, and he felt a little subtle, as if something was warning him not to touch it. There was a slight tingling sensation, polite and embarrassing. Withdrawing his hand: "A She, in fact, you have helped me a lot. Without you, my illness would not be so well under control."

    Strange, it seemed that he would not reject He She's approach before, but now why? It feels...

    He She is not allowed to come close?

    "So am I important to you?" Seeing Chu Yiqiao withdrawing his hand, He She felt a little lost, didn't he like to be in contact with him?

    Chu Yiqiao: "..." Looking at He She, thinking about why He She became a little strange: "It's important."

    "If I were an alpha, would you be with me?" He She looked at Chu Yi nervously Qiao, he felt that he shouldn't lie like this anymore. If it wasn't for getting close to Chu Yiqiao before, he wouldn't have concealed it. He took advantage of Chu Yiqiao's weakness of not being able to smell pheromones, and also took advantage of the relationship between him and Chu Yiqiao. High pheromone fit.