30

Chapter 30: A Little Sweet 30

    The light from the big screen fell on Chu Yiqiao's face, casting shadows on the outline, making it hard to see his expression clearly. He straightened his back and crossed his legs, and his silver-rimmed glasses added to his aura, which made it hard to get close to him.

    His eyes fell on Luo Qingye's appearance on the screen, sizing up inch by inch.

    In the photo, Luo Qingye looked more mature than now, with a very flamboyant aura, but he was still the little alpha who would lie on his lap and act coquettishly like a cat, he was a completely different person.

    In the end, it fell on the pair of eyes he liked. He still remembered the bright black eyes when he saw Luo Qingye for the first time, twinkling with hope, and although the upper pair of eyes looked very beautiful, they couldn't attract him. , as if the eyes contained an empty soul.

    like a dead man.

    "Yiqiao, this is the Luo Qingye you trained as your successor. He is the all-time trainer at Caesars Palace. Regardless of his young age, he is very sophisticated. How many Omega and alphas have been seduced by him and made him fascinated. It seems that you I was also attracted by him, otherwise I wouldn't lose my mind and give him all my property."

    Jiang Mianhuai sighed, looking very distressed and afraid that his son would go astray: "Don't say that Dad didn't tell you in advance, I said it before, but you are still obsessed with it. I can only let you see for yourself what kind of person you have chosen as your heir. As I once said, he is such a dirty person."

    Chu Yiqiao was silent He didn't speak, and the atmosphere became stiff in an instant,

    "Let's take a look at his flirting video." The

    screen switched, and I saw Luo Qingye in a white suit sitting on the back of the sofa, clasping his hands and letting go. On his lap, holding the remote control in his hand, sitting upright like a delicate young master.

    Kneeling in front of him was a fat middle-aged man, the fat on his body was bound by ropes like pieces of cut meat, but there was no trace of pain on his face, instead he looked at Luo Qingye fascinated.

    At the same time, the middle-aged man's body trembled, and the lines behind him were faintly visible.

    "...Number 1, can't you touch me?"

    The little alpha in the video laughed when he heard this sentence. His smile was like a flower, which was not enough to describe this exquisite and beautiful appearance. It was so haunting to watch. He raised the remote control in his hand and gently pushed it upwards. :

    "Want me to touch you? What should I say?"

    This casual tone seemed to stimulate a certain excitement in the middle-aged man, and it was visible to the naked eye that the man's eyes became distracted and blurred, as if he was attracted by something. General:

    "Please touch me on the 1st, I will be obedient, and I will not resist." Luo     Qingye didn't take it seriously, but

    he smiled and said: "Okay, I will satisfy you."

Reduced to mud.

    The middle-aged man's body trembled violently, and he couldn't stop making noises. His eyes were loose, but it was an expression of joy: "...Okay, so comfortable."

    Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye, who was completely unfamiliar to him in the video. I can imagine the existence of a person who can become a member here, and this little guy can easily make people show such a messy side, just sitting there, just relying on words, orders, or pheromones factor of repression.